im the girlfriend of an military men ...
belkis18 belkis18 18-21, F 7 Answers Feb 9 in Military

you have big heart <br />
keep it that way

Best Answer

thank you ..

Best Answer

Love him hard, keep him close to your heart.<br />
And try to bear w. Him because he will be going through some difficult difficult ****

Best Answer

he's in basic training now and i talk to him once a week ... im very sad and depressed , i know i should be a supportive girlfriend but I NEED THE SUPPORT ! i love him and i really miss him we'v been together for 6 years now and i never thought it will be like this ...

Best Answer

Your best bet is to get busy, take class, part-time job, hobby something. It'll take your mind off of it for the most part, but there is no real escape until he back next you, trust me..
Also be around friends and family more, that will definitely help for the time being. Maybe get a puppy
If you want you can harass the hell outta me here or via email, or FB and I'll be the best support I can be.
I know what it feels like and that **** is no joke.

Best Answer

^_^ thanx .. that's realy helpful

Best Answer

hey, me too

Best Answer

Type some key words in the window above about your situation and click on the most relevant thing that comes up. You'll find support among the people who share the same experience as you.

Best Answer

sure y not...

Best Answer

I am free for advice, guidance or support of a personal nature. <br />
For financial support see elsewhere :p

Best Answer

Emotional support not financial support .. im not looking for money okey !

Best Answer

I know! I was attempting humour in the face of adversity. Obviously not in a helpful way though.

What's up? :)

Best Answer

im sad and depressed and im thinkig of suicide ..

Best Answer

Sadness and depression is hard. Way harder than people say it is. But suicide.... It's very final.

The only thing that's kept me from suicide is this one thought "what if, there is no after? And if there is, won't suicide immediately give me a damned eternity"

I'm not a religious person, at all. But there are no guarantees that after this shot at it, there is another.

My best advice would be to go and start doing things that would make you happier, it's your life. Live it like you want to. Don't let idiots tell you you "can't" or "shouldn't"

I hope that helped a little more than my lame joke at the start

Best Answer

it wasn't lame , i didn't get it that's all .. im really confused and scared of the future & i don't don't know what to do anymore !

Best Answer

Have you tried breaking the problem into smaller pieces? Analysing your own life as it is?

Short sharp questions you can answer,

Am I homeless?
Am I lonely?
Am I job-less?
Can I afford food today?
What about tomorrow?

And with a little luck, broken down like that, your problems may not be all as bad as they seem :)

I am living breathing proof that anyone can get through their problems, even if it did take me a while. And if I did it, there is no way you can't :)

Best Answer

i do have a home & a sepportive familly that loves me .. i heve a part-time job and i can surly afford food .. but you know it's not easy at all to be the gierfriend of a military men

Best Answer

The only response I have for that, is maybe it's time to choose. Do you stick with your military man? Is he worth the heartache?

Because honestly, there are plenty of guys who being with won't be hard. I'm 24, and I've been in love 3 times, and lived with them all in committed relationships. (To varying successes I must admit).

Best Answer