Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 27 Answers Sep 30, 2012 in Community

Good god yes, Coke removes your enamel straight away, Pepsi takes a little longer

Best Answer

Absoulty, coke is so much more carbinated, which I love, and not as flat and sweet as pepsi. Plus coke line of sodas is better then pepsi's. Pepsi doesn't have Dr. Pepper, which I love. You forgot to say if it is coke in a can, bottle, or fountain, it makes a big difference.

Best Answer

Don't drink Pepsi, always Coke.

Best Answer

Yes. Coke is #1.

Best Answer

absolutley!!

Best Answer

yes i am a diet coke addict

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

AS a pepsi drinker i can say. Yes there is a big dirrerence. To me pepsi is so much better. It just has alot more snap to the taste.

Best Answer

That is like asking "do two girls taste different?” YES! On both

Best Answer

no not really, not off the top of my head. although i probably could if i had one after the other, which i never do considering i hardly ever drink soft drinks anymore.

Best Answer

They both make me burp.

But Pepsi is sweeter.

Best Answer

Yep. Pepsi is sweeter than coke and less fizzy.

Best Answer

I believe I can and when I was drinking soda pop, which was YEARS ago, I preferred coke. I wouldn't even choose the pepsi over the coke when the pepsi was cheaper.

Best Answer

Yes, always been able to tell them apart; Pepsi is MUCH TOO SWEET and I love the "coke kick"...

Best Answer

Not after my 3rd double whiskey and Virginia hand rolled smoke.

Best Answer

yes pepsi tastes like old cigarette butts coke is awesome :)

Best Answer

Definately, Pepsi is much sweeter and smoother. Coke has more taste and a certain twang about it, especially the original recepie.

Best Answer

Huge difference...it's funny though, people always say their preferred drink is less sugary...

Best Answer