Many times...but one recent time: Myself, my boss, and two guys (higher ups) that I work with in the company went to the grocery store to buy some food and gift cards to hand out at an employee appreciation meeting/service awards event. I can normally keep a straight face through anything...I'm HR so I've pretty much seen and heard it all, and you HAVE to be able to keep a straight face or else. One of the higher ups in the grocery store drug his shoe along the floor and started to laugh when it made a rude noise....my boss and I ignored it, smiling a bit at his "cleverness". He then proceeded to stop in the middle of a crowded aisle and let loose with 2 very loud bouts of flatulence, looking first at my boss (who turned red as a beet and ran down another aisle) and then looked at me...I was so embarrassed and shocked that I just ended up laughing hysterically. I guess the worst thing about it is that I cackle like a witch when I laugh, and I also snort when I laugh really hard...

Best Answer

I was 16, on my step-sisters bed, and my two male cousins decided to hold me down and tickle me until I wet myself, fell off the bed into a crevice, and cried with hysterical laughter unable to move until they moved the bed. Step-sister was very gracious about it rofl

Best Answer

I sat down at a meeting with parents for a CCD class. For some unknown reason, I started to laugh but I couldn't stop myself when the nun appeared. I had to keep my head low so she couldn't see me. I wanted to stop but couldn't. I disturbed all the people around including getting them to laugh. That was 15 years ago. I still walk downtown and every once in awhile, I'll pass a stranger who says, "Hey, you were the laugher that night at school"! I still don't know what overcame me.

Best Answer

my mom and i were trying to pose for a picture and had trouble getting the self timer to work. we sat there holding smiles over and over, and it wouldn't work. i laughed so hard i threw up a little bit.

Best Answer

When George Carlin passed away they had a marathon of his stand-up shows on HBO. It was late at night & I had to wake up early the next day yet I couldn't stop watching & laughing it was soooo funny. While watching & next day my stomach & side muscles were so sore.

Best Answer

when she gives me the (look)

Best Answer

every time i look in the mirror

Best Answer

Ha ha - lucky you! When I look in the mirror I just want to cry!

Best Answer