Wiltingflower Wiltingflower 36-40, F 13 Answers Apr 9 in Dating & Relationships

I think so. Also by the way they dance.

Best Answer

Yes. Even more,you feel a vibration.Kink attracts kink.

Best Answer

Definitely you can, kissing is the first stage of sex...<br />
When I first kissed my ex, I knew, and when we went to bed she was amazing.............

Best Answer

Not exactly but you can make certain assumptions. If they're clumsy or shy, they're likely the same in bed. But mediocre kissers can be phenomenal in bed and phenomenal kissers can be horrible bedmates.

Best Answer

Yeah, if you are a good kissing pair then you are probably a better combo in bed than someone who you are not a good kissing pair with. I think a good kiss means you have good chemistry

Best Answer

Totally true, and I think those who say otherwise are mediocre in bed, and don't even realize it......

Best Answer

Its an indicator, but it doesn't tell you everything.

Best Answer

Oh it certainly does.......

Best Answer

It does?

Best Answer

Yes for sure, sensuality starts with the ability to kiss amazingly...... If you can't see that... well .............

Best Answer

Yes I enjoy a sensual kiss...it is the beginning of a great sexual experience.

Best Answer

A partner and I once kissed for a hour. Clothes on, no touching below the neck. It was one of the most erotic experiences of my life.

Best Answer

...sounds great....it's not always about get down to the act....I believe the fun is what you do leading up to it ....

Best Answer

I agree completely.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I think so

Best Answer

I don't think so my self. You can have a virgin who is a really good kisser because that's all they've done up to that point is kiss and have become really good at it, but because they are a virgin the good kissing won't translate into them being good in bed.

Best Answer

You have a point...however, I think you can tell what kind of sex you will have by the way someone kisses you...if it's long and passionate...if it's hard and fast....if it's sloppy and messy....etc

Best Answer

I see what you mean. If they're a rough kisser your in for a "good one"...... lol....

Best Answer

Hehehehehe....I prefer long passionate and sensual my self...;)

Best Answer

Absolutely I agree, I am stunned at one or two of these answers, I could say a lot more, but it would offend. It matters not whether a person is a virgin or what, kissing is sex. Someone who knows how to kiss, will know how to do the rest instinctively. That has always been the case in my experience, always without exception.....

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer