I can tell immediately...And it's NOT always the obvious...
allycast54 allycast54 41-45, F 7 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Community

What your preferences are in bed are personal, but ring fingers longer than the index finger indicate more testosterone for both men and women and they tend to display more masculine behaviors such as aggression. The condition is caused by hormones in the womb and predisposes women in particular towards homosexuality. Others have suggested smell is a better indicator and that people are naturally attracted to potential mates with radically different immune systems than their own.

Best Answer

I think it is a two way thing, if you both feel a connection it's easier to trust and fully let go, well for me it is.

Best Answer

can you tell by a person's picture. you have a special gift :-)

Best Answer

Nope...I just have to see the person in REAL time...In the flesh...I just like to observe and watch people...

Best Answer

How do you test it out?

Best Answer

can you guess how i am in bed? you can ask me any question youd like.

Best Answer

Nope...I have to see the actual person...It's not like I can see the future...I just can tell...Like I'll see a guy and see how he will be in bed...No so hot...Hot...Medium...Boring...You know things like that...

Best Answer