skippy32 skippy32 41-45, M 20 Answers May 11, 2009

Yea don't all lesbians get an ID number tattooed on their forearm?

Best Answer

Now, understand that if you are married to someone who may be a lesbian, then it is not only YOUR BUSINESS, but it is your RIGHT to know if she is a lesbian or not! If she is having sex with you and wanting to have sex with women then she is not a lesbian, just bisexual. A TRUE lesbian would never WANT to have sex with men!

Best Answer

If your wife has stopped having sex with you and is borrowing your clothes, then you've hit the jackpot!

Best Answer

Does she lock herself in her bedroom alone everyday at 5 PM (Approximate time of the "Ellen" show)??

Best Answer

If you think someone is a lesbian or is attracted to other women they probably are. People give off signals when they are attracted to someone that they just can't help.

Best Answer

Well, yes, if she is married to her girlfriend.

Best Answer

yes, i can tell... if shes wearing a wedding ring and her breath smells like a vagina! lol

Best Answer

She would be a lesbian if she were not married but circumstances prohibit her interaction with women exclusively. Is she living in a sexless marriage? I think I need more information before.

Best Answer

Why would you want to know....It is HER business!

Best Answer

EX- mrs. monkeyskull ,nuff' said.

Best Answer

No you cant-years ago my friend was married to this guy and she decided after they were married ten years she<br />
was gay haven't seen her for years and often wondered how it worked out with her girlfriend,

Best Answer

After reading the answers listed, some have a lot to learn.<br />
Yes a married woman can be a lesbian at the same time. My first wife was and still is. Although it took me some time to figure it out, I knew when I caught her in the act, with her woman Lover. divorce followed,

Best Answer

After reading some of the replys i have decided to keep right out of this one, i had allready wrote a reply but deleted it, never have i heard such crap even if its just in fun.

Best Answer