Ambergrad2006 Ambergrad2006 22-25, F 99 Answers Aug 30, 2010

Hi im only 15 and i had sex wth my boyfriend for the first time ever he took my virginity on saturday and today is wednesday. Every day after we had sex my lower stomach has been in pain. I have 5 more days til i should get my period, but me and my bf r worried its early symptoms of pregnancy. What do you think it might be?

Best Answer

Sweetheart, I know how scary that can be. You're probably just experiencing pain from having lost your v-card, unless you had sex in the middle of your cycle (between periods, 12-14 days after you last period). There is only about a 4 day window in which any girl can get pregnant. In the entire month! So, It's unlikely you are. I'm gonna give you one piece of solid advice (if you're not pregnant). Stop playing with sex, or get birth control. You're way to young to have a baby, not because you're not smart enough or because you can't do it, 'cause you certainly could. But because you have a right to have your OWN life, it's important. For you're self-image, and self-worth. Once you have a kid, that kid IS your life, no more doing whatever you want, whenever you feel like. It's important to WANT to give time and energy to your kid, to treat your child with respect (Which, unfortunately, a lot of young mother don't, since they feel robbed of their time to some extent, even the good young moms). I am almost double your age and am just now, trying to have a kid. I am sooooo glad that I waited! I know that I will be a good mom to my child, because I've had my life and won't resent them for taking my time. Like my mother did to me, because she didn't take responsibility for her body at a young age ( both mother and child lose in this situation). You need to respect your body's power, and yourself! Because you are WORTH it! Please stop having sex until you are ready for the consequences of it or at least use B.C. I say this out of love and support for you. I hope for your sake you are not pregnant. Enjoy your youth!!! I'm so so glad I did, and don't regret waiting to have sex or waiting to have a baby. I'm super happy I had my time to live my own life first. I guarantee you, you will be too, if you have the chance. I'll be sending good thoughts your way, hun! Good Luck. ;)

Best Answer

I Just Had Sex nearly a day ago. <br />
I'm 14. And it was a dare to get drunk. So I did. :'( idk what to do. I think my minds playing games just cause I don't wanna be prego.

Best Answer

can't you get a pregnancy test or sth?

Best Answer

YES! Right after I conceived, on my Highest fertile day, 2 days later, I started to feel like I was going to start my period(bloating and dull cramping). I am exactly on a 28day cycle, so I was familiar on how I should be feeling. It was waaayyy too early for me to be feeling that way. It lasted everyday, before I found out I was preggo. Good Luck!

Best Answer

I feel the exact same way it's crazy my stomach feels huge and I have to pee alot I am very anxious and stressing

Best Answer

it's impossible to know that early. It takes between three and five days after sex for the egg to be fertilized and attach itsself to the uterine wall. It is just your mind or wishful thinking. I'm not saying your not pregnant but you can't know something that hasn't happened yet. Best of luck to you :-) and it takes 10 months to have a baby.

Best Answer

I had sex on Thursday and today is Monday so it's been 4 days that it happend.. condom popes inside me.. can I tell if I'm prego?<br />
Is it too soon to take a pregnancy test?

Best Answer

My last period was August 19 I had sex on the first of Sept. i miss my period this month on the 14th. On the 16th I start bleeding but just a little then I stopped.. Could I be pregnant..??

Best Answer

I had sex 2days before I should normally ovulate, it's been exactly 7 days since we had sex. I feel really nervous and my breasts /nipples are so sore,they never get sore... Me and my husband have one child and tried for a long time for baby number2. We haven't tried for a while now. Could it really b possible to already be sore? Also this week was vacation and we drank everyday. Could this hurt the baby ? To the other girl about feeling like u can't sleep on ur belly ,I feel the same. When I suck in my belly it feels like it harder too or swollen..weird..hmmmmmm....

Best Answer

Umm I had sex sunday at 12a.m and today is wednesday I feel like throwing up and my back is killing ne my head hurt.. and according to my calender I was ovulating when is the quickest way to find out if I'm pregnant please help I also have stomach pain

Best Answer

Wow, you sound like I feel. Tell me what happens with that? I had sex around the same time and just experience what I think is implantation bleeding...my boobs are driving me nuts...I'm not suppose to start my period for 5 more days but I spotted this morning, just a little bit and haven't started bleeding. Could I feel, slight nausea, tiredness, sore breast and pain in my left side all before my first missed period. 4 days to go before I start to know! Gah!

Best Answer

I took a pregnancy test and it came up positive and then I took one in the hospital came out negative now I'm getting the symptoms dizziness feeling sick .... I took a pregnancy test at 7 o'clock in the morning at 12 I took another one negative now what should I do just wait into the doctor tell you today or please just help me

Best Answer

im 16 and ******, we all think im pergo and the one i did it with is freacking out?? im scared and i feel alone... hes telling me all these things i could do and don't, i had it 4 days ago and im scared to tell anyone but my best friend, wat the hell do i do?? i think im prego

Best Answer

hi, i'm only 15 and only had sex with 1 guy, i had sex last about a week ago, but lately, i've been having more food cravings and eating more, peeing more, and my boobs are starting to become tender, i have a little bit of a swallen stomach at the bottom and alot more hornyer than usual..

Best Answer

MY DATE OF PERIOD IS EVERY 10TH OF THE MONTH SOMETIMES IN EVERY 12TH DAY I HAVE SEX IN THE 8TH DAY... BUT BEFORE I HAVE SEX IM EXPERIENCING BREAST PAIN AND ABDOMEN BUT ITS COMMON WHEN MY MONTHLY PERIOD BEGINS, AFTER HAVING SEX ON THE 8TH DAY NO ANY BLEEDING FROM MONTHLY PERIOD UP TO 7DAYS AFTER SEX BUT THE PAIN IS STILL REMAIN... IST POSSIBLE THAT IM PREGNANT????

Best Answer

i had sex on the july the 23 in it is the 10 of aug in i did not sart my period

Best Answer

I have been feeling queezy for the last few days and im not due for the curse for another 17 days or so. i keep smelling bug spray and no one in the house is using it. my head is killing me, my tummy is not feeling so hot and i feel crampy as well. what could this mean? I also have a metal taste in my mouth that has been happening for the last few days as well.

Best Answer

Its funny as I finished my periods last thursday I am on a 21 day cycle and I had unprotect sex on my ovulation day which was saturday 25th. For the past 4 days I have been experiencing lower abdominal cramps at this moment in time I have a headache and I am bloated I am unsure that I am pregnant but it is a little unusal having symsymptoms this early however I do know that if you have sex on the same day you ovulate then possibly from day one to three you can concieve which then you can experience symptoms strange I know

Best Answer

I knew I was preg w/ both my children right away. For my son it took about a week for the "funny feelings" to kick in, but for my daughter, I knew the very next morning. I never even took a pregnancy test. I went to the doctor 4 weeks later and she confirmed what I already knew. I think there is a possiblity to know right away.

Best Answer

i just recently was intimate , and we did not use protection , and like saturday when i woke up i feel like i just know , like that saying " a mother knows " and theres so many signs , like its very uncomfortable for me to sleep on my stomach now , and one of my family members who is not intimate at all is having dreams about her being pregnant , and im thinking that means someone close to her is . i really wish there was a way to know sooner the suspense is killing me .

Best Answer

What happened, are you pregnant?

Best Answer

I have been feeling sleepy and my insides feel all over the place am no due avperiod untill abt 10 days away so dus this meen i kould be pregnant.

Best Answer

I feel sleepy also,my last child I was incredibly tired for the first 3months so u could be;) are bodies are amazing and our intuition even brighter when we are with child. I'm going with what my heart tells me for now.good
Luck!

Best Answer

I had protected sex last night and in my lower stomach it feels like a cramping and tightening feeling can this mean that I'm pregnant.?

Best Answer

The morning after having unprotected sex I kinda just knew. I had a sort of thrilling feeling of excitement. The week before I was suppose to have my period I has really bad heartburn every evening that whole week. Now I hate to eat Tums because of the chalkiness but this week I had to. The following wends I was suppose to start and didn't. That weekend I took three home pregnancy tests and they were all positive. So the heartburn I took as a symptom of pregnancy because that is not a common thing I have and it was about a week and a half after the night I "knew" I had conceaved.

Best Answer