If you dug a well to the centre of the earth, and dropped a brick in it, it would take 45 minutes to get to the bottom.

Best Answer

Caterpillars almost completely dissolve before turning into butterflies.

Best Answer

oh dear..thats pretty cool

Best Answer

Yes the number of unemployed people in Canada outnumber the number of employed people.

Best Answer

Every rule has an exception... except the one I just quoted.

Best Answer

FACT: I'd rather have a tooth pulled than funnel money into the never-ending hole of satellite tv.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

wolves have 42 teeth

Best Answer

peanut butter was invented by George Washington Carver

Best Answer

And mixed with Hoisin Sauce makes an awesome dipping/Satay sauce

Best Answer

i work way for to hard for to little money.

Best Answer

You are one cool chic sister!

Best Answer

You cannot lick your own elbow

Best Answer

It takes light from the sun 7.8 minutes to reach earth.<br />
A one meter square, 100% efficient solar cell on a clear day could produce enough electricity to power a small city.

Best Answer

I'm older now than I was when I started typing this.

Best Answer

there are only two things that will never end, invinity and human stupidaty. I don't have that much faith in invinatey. - Einstien <br />
As for the English grammar being discussed earlier in the U.S.A. they dicided several years ago that do to half of the words in our lexicon being ba<x>sed on words from countries other then England we speak American not English andour langues evolves and changes as new situation are added like internet communications added txt tlk.

Best Answer

No offence...but it took the Americans that long to figure out that language evolves? What have they been doing?
The first Oxford English Dictionary was out of date a week after being printed!

Best Answer

no offence taken. langue is the hardest thing to study in my opinion four the simple fact that between 50 miles the definition of a single world like " flats " can take on a different meaning do to history, envoroment, or the culture of the area. not to mention the slang terms. gay mean happy listen to some Christmas carols for once in your live people.

Best Answer

Yes. Your picture is cute.

Best Answer