HungryLikeThe HungryLikeThe 22-25, F 4 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Health

My mother and I were driving down a street nearby our house when we saw a man running at top speed. He had a leash in his hand and there was a puppy on the end trying to keep up but failing. The guy was literally dragging this puppy on its belly, all four feet out to the sides and all of his paws and angular leg bits being scraped clean by the street. I cut him off with my car and jumped out and began to yell at him and told him to pick the dog up. At the ankles, paws etc...the dog was bleeding where the skin was scraped down and the fur gone and he was heaving to breath. I wanted so bad to take the dog but this guy was like over six feet all and very muscular. I knew he would literally kick my arse all over the street. I was very scared but didn't let up on him but did stay on the other side of my car while yelling at him. He ended up picking the dog up and hot-footing it to a nearby house [I suppose it was his] then came back out without the dog and began to walk away. I called the police, meanwhile, and followed the guy with my car. He was yelling and cursing at me but I kept my doors locked and finally the police came to where we ended up which was many street away. I told him my part of the story and asked if I could sign a statement and was told "No, you can leave now and I'll handle it from here." I do not know if he made the guy produce the dog or if he let the guy go...I was so pissed that he would not take a statement because I wanted to go to court eventually and have that guy charged with animal abuse.

Best Answer

There is nothing more despicable than someone taking advantage of an innocent being- be it human or dog. You certainly did all that you could, considering the circumstances. Hopefully the police looked into it.

Best Answer

When I was younger, i was scare to bring up god with my friends, but my heart go to me and i brought it up. Im so glad i did because i got my still best friend saved that day in the middle of her bedroom at the age of 12. I thank god for the confidence he gave me to speak up that day <3

Best Answer

When I escaped the cult with my two kids. I was terrified for what they might do if they found me and terrified God would send me to hell for leaving. But I am so glad I did because I was able to stop the abuse cycle for my kids. and I know that all that garbage they fed me about thier god wasn't true.

Best Answer

You mean like that time I stopped a Commie from detonating a nuclear bomb in Madison Square Garden?

Best Answer