I have 5 pets and they are all hyper<br />
and they run fast, sometimes I race them :DD

Best Answer

adorable 16 year old calico shorthair<3

Best Answer

Glad to see you adopted your dogs. Kinda messy when you give them birth yourself. LOL.<br />
1 mutt dog adopted from rescue shelter, brindle & white with ticking.<br />
3 tabby cats. One is striped on one side and spotted on the other. Another is all gray except for chin & muzzle & white feet, Other has an orange spot on her head.

Best Answer

I have 3 dogs. A rescued Havanese that frightened of people, mostly men. Two rescued breeders from two different puppy mills. One is a Yorkie who was born and had her first liter in the puppy mill; the other, a Shih Tzu who spent 8 l/2 years used as a breeder in a puppy mill. She's made a wonderful comeback and both are loving, happy pets today.

Best Answer

I also have one terrific cat that puts up with all the dogs.

Best Answer

Well i use to have two dogs,Opera and Winfrey,lol.Shepherds...my male passed away last july to cancer..and opera is laying right beside me,she's getting better,awesome bread.i move she moves.<br />
and my 13 year old cat Emely nickname mouse...hobby..Hunting..

Best Answer

I have a dog, he's nuts and I don't know his breed. : /

Best Answer

In the province, we usually feed pets with left-over foods. Our cat (black with yellow spots) recently died because of old age and maybe malnutrition because she refused to eat anymore during her last few weeks of life. We have the abundance of left-overs so stray cats would come in our yards to be feed. Now my mother particularly liked this fat yellow with white spots female {and very pregnant] stray cat and decided to partially keep her as pet just so someone would eat our left-overs. We didn't named her yet but mother likes her because she doesn't hunt for food around the house, she just meow when she's hungry and mother thinks it's kinda sweet and tame unlike other stray cats. So that's how we get to have pets here in our place.

Best Answer

Dead.

Best Answer

my brownie dog is the most adorable , cute , beautiful spoiled rotten dog on the block

Best Answer

Want a kitteh ? I have 4 five week olds !!! All very SQUEEE !!!

Best Answer

I don't have any pet. I don't like, hahaha

Best Answer

You gotta like animals

Best Answer