You put the left foot in, you put the left foot out...the hokie poke really is what it's all about

Best Answer

Uh.... 42?<br />
But really, the underlying cause to life, the universe, and everything really is math.

Best Answer

Do you think I'm God or what?

Best Answer

Life is like this: either you're in it for the right reasons, or you're living a lie. Life is like this: either you value and respect yourself, or you command no respect. Life is like this: either you give it all you've got or you're afraid of your own shadow.

Best Answer

Nope,too many damn rules for my liking.

Best Answer

born, make money/don't make money, marriage/single, then the inevitable - meet the Grim Reaper and start pushing up daisies/scatter your ashes over your favourite place/cryogenically frozen/ or have your ashes turned into a diamond of some desc<x>ription so your loved one can wear you on his/hers finger/piercing etc etc

Best Answer

You fall out of a *****, freak the **** out for awhile and then die. That's life, congratulations and welcome to the ******.

Best Answer

I fell out of a bunghole

Best Answer

Ikr

Best Answer