Couldn't have any, but I wanna hear about YOURS! Yikes..Poor directives..to start out with..Please tell me you love your baby!
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 16 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I think my children are incredible individuals. I'm deeply humbled to have been a part of their lives. It's only by the grace of God that I didn't jack them up so high they are messed up for life. I miss them terribly, and having all of them home for Christmas was something I dreamed of all year.

Best Answer

My tissue is wet...

Best Answer

Aww.

Best Answer

It's about indescribable. They make you laugh so hard you cry. And you love them so much it brings tears to your eyes. It is truly amazing.

Best Answer

I wish you could share! I feel that way about my pup! He just turned 4 years old yesterday!

Best Answer

I Love my children so much, that I will not drag them from their peaceful non-existence, into this horrible existence they never asked for, into a species/civilization that I loathe, just to live out lives they never have to, just to appease my emotional and paternal needs.

Best Answer

What can I say? This is simply a BLESSING!

Best Answer

There's no way I can express in words how much I love my son, however here are a few pictures of our lives together.<br />
He is the result of an unplanned pregnancy. I was encouraged by almost everyone to either abort him or adopt him out. I had already considered adopting as a single parent previous to this. The family I grew up in had many secrets. My dad was an expert at impression management, so I knew that a family could look good from the outside and still be abusive from the inside. Therefore I refused to do anything other than give birth to him and keep him myself, so that I could be certain he was always shown love. I know this is not always the answer for others, so I am not casting any stones on anyone who has adopted a child out, but for me this was the only way.<br />
The moment I knew I was pregnant I entered counseling, because I knew my feelings about men were messed up by my past. If I had a daughter I didn't want her to have a skewed view of men, because of my feelings about men and if I had a son, I didn't want to mess up his feelings about himself, because of my anti-man bias. In counseling I learned to separate out my feelings about my father and a few other men in my life, from the idea of "men" in general. There ARE some good men out there. I stayed in counseling for a year and a half. I also learned that no parent is perfect and the best one can do is to be a "good enough" parent.<br />
I went back to college when my son was one year old in order to be able to improve our financial situation. I remember going to McDonald's for their 29 cent hamburgers and planting myself at a table near the play structure. He could play while I studied and was able to still keep an eye on him -- all for two 29 cent hamburgers! <br />
There is much more, but I'm getting tired of answering this one question. lol, so I'll skip to him being in high school when he wanted to learn Latin. I went back to the University and took their summer language classes. A new college quarter every three weeks! I wanted him to study French, because that was the language of which I was most interested in learning more. Learning Latin turned out to be great for both of us though, as I ended up teaching it part time at a local school. <br />
Then there is what he did for me. :) The car in my avatar is the car he and his friends built from a shell for me to drive. Then he took all the time and patience required to teach me how to drive stick shift and corner like a pro. <br />
We're still close and I think you have already heard the news, but I'll say it again, I'm gonna be grandma in August!

Best Answer

My daughter knows i will be there for her anytime and anyplace, I cannot measure my love for her, I just know that she knows I love her.

Best Answer

You bring me back to my own Mum's own words.. I miss her..Way too young at 63.

Best Answer

I can't.

Best Answer

My children are the most important things in my life (my kitties come in 2nd). I tried to love them unconditionally when they were young, and despite my years of addiction, they say I was always there for them. I am more able to give them unconditional love now. They are ages 39, 43 and 50 and have families of their own. I dont see them as much as I like(especially the baby who lives lives in LA), They way that I love them has changed, but my love for them, and theirs for me, will always be the same ...no matter how old, they will always be my children as I will always be their Dad....

Best Answer

I prefer kids to anybody but my partner.<br />
Funny, I got married because my three little boys asked me to - they loved the guy and he them. He had three older kids of his own and soon after we moved in together, we wound up with three boys that adoptive parents threw out. They were around 12 yrs old, I knew their parents.<br />
I discovered that blood has nothing to do with loving kids. I discovered that there is very little difference in the intensity you feel towards any of them, that if they are in need you will do anything it takes to help. You'll sacrifice even your own personal happiness or health in order to make their worlds better, until they're old enough and mature enough to do it for themselves.<br />
No matter what they do - up to and including causing a lost life - you will love them so fiercely that you will do all in your power to salvage their life while weeping inside for the lost one. <br />
This never ends; marriages do, friendships maybe, but children are yours forever in your heart and theirs. Loving and raising them are the finest things you'll ever do and the most satisfying and joyful, also the most heartbreaking. But if it were only the good things, where would the depths of emotion be? It's all - and always - worth it many times over.

Best Answer

Feel like I need them they're always there to keep me from holding on to thoughts I should let go of sometimes they look like little funny mes sometimes we team up up and annoy their mom like super villains I love to catch them saying or doing something smart that makes me like how come I didn't think of that idk they keep me from extreme sadness and anger I just love them except when they're fighting idk those strangers then

Best Answer

My children STILL live at home <br />
How much more can I love them

Best Answer

there isn't a scale or number high enough! I love her dearly and thought she drives me crazy at times, it only makes me love her even more.<br />
have you considered adoption? there are plenty of great children in dire need of a loving parent!

Best Answer

Boat in water, boat flips, save kids then spouse

Best Answer

Go away, poor soldier....you make me sick..

Best Answer

Please explain? I love my kids more than my spouse. I will do anything for them.

Best Answer