PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 5 Answers Jul 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

The first moment I lay eyes on Cyn, you're going to get the biggest hug you've ever had, from anyone.<br />
The last moment I ate cole slaw was also the first moment I ate it. And never again.<br />
A moment of truth was the one where the little girl hit my car so hard. Truthfully, it ended my way of life.

Best Answer

We shall meet! I know that. And kissessssssssssssss too! I do adore you beyond words!
You do not like coleslaw? god.
Your words ring of truth. Sad truth. Love you. xxx

Best Answer

The first moment I met him we fell in love at first sight.<br />
The last time I saw him we shared a pizza and some truth about dreams and living on clouds; and I am sure that there will never be a last moment.

Best Answer

Jen, this is lovely. Is he still with you? kissesssssssssssssssss...I miss you. Hope you are good! :)

Best Answer

He is still with me in my heart and mind as he has been for 30 years and he will be back in person when I least expect it like he was the last time. True love seems to find a way. Even if I never see him again in this life time - I will in the next.

Best Answer

Good. And he is good for you? I thought...Never mind...I thought he brought you impermanence and woe. He is not that one?

Best Answer

No he is the first one who came along- that was over 30 years ago and he remains. Connection is rare - the one you are thinking of is the only other one I could say similar things about but we have agreed to leave it in our hearts and minds as we seem to bring one another unintended sadness.

Best Answer

The first moment I went back and saw my homeland I was amazed and awed and couldn't seperate from it ever again. The last moment I left my brothers and sisters when I moved I rewind the scenery in my mind every night and it's awful. <br />
The moment of truth was when I realised that I am capable of changing my own future and the love can not be just said it has to be put in action. Now I know who truly loves and cares for me and only God knows how greatful for that I am.<br />
(this is just one of them ;) )

Best Answer

I loved this one. *applauds* Thanks! :)

Best Answer

Figuring out something awesome<br />
Never being angrilzofied for the past<br />
And realizeinge that I can be myself and no difference.

Best Answer

Great. I like your made-up words. :)
Explain no difference, please.

Best Answer

Like no difference in how people talk to me They don't call me rude or anything like I thought.

Best Answer