I am grateful that Carlos is okay and being well cared for in hospital in Toronto by sister nurses and doctors. Truly grateful.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 23 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I am grateful for laundry. If I didn't have piles of it...there would be no kids in my house making noise and laughter.

Best Answer

Kids +noise = love! xoox

Best Answer

You got that right! xoxo

Best Answer

I'm grateful for your question and all these wonderful answers. I was a little bit down but these answers to your question really got me thinking about what's good in my life and the world. Thanks people.

Best Answer

You lift me with this! LOVE IT! Love you too! EP is a blessing to us! xoxoo YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY! Thank you! kissesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss....

Best Answer

My family and I do yardwork together. I hated it when I was little, but now I see it's a lot of who I am. It's beautiful outside. I'm going to make sure my kids aren't spoiled like their generation, their hands will be hands that can work. It makes me feel good, like I have a purpose, like I'm getting something done. I'm grateful I was raised the way I was.

Best Answer

EXCELLENT! Nothing like fresh air and working together that makes a family strong and close and appreciative! oxxo

Best Answer

The sun has finally come out from behind the clouds. It is warm and refreshing. The temperature has gone from 45 gloomy cold degrees to 63 warm sunny degrees. Not bad for us in November.

Best Answer

It is around 55 here! I love it! xoxo

Best Answer

I am truly grateful that I have been able to live today. I have good health. There are many who cannot even open their eyes ......Oh how thankful I am.

Best Answer

EXCELLENT! xoxo

Best Answer

I am grateful to be grateful to be alive.

Best Answer

WONDERFUL! xox

Best Answer

My partner...... he helped me lots :-)

Best Answer

Gemzy: Love this! xoxoo

Best Answer

Thanks *hugz*

Best Answer

my wife is feeling better ^__^

She was feeling really tired and sleepy from low Blood sugar so tell abritishgirl when she gets back to get well soon!

Best Answer

God! Great! xoxo

Best Answer

Im glad shes better :-)

Best Answer

yep, but she's having to watch her sugar like a dog... starting to hate the sound of that needle...

Best Answer

Finding true love. It really has been a battle for me. :D

Best Answer

I know what you mean....We are both blessed beyond words....xoxo

Best Answer

grateful to have a big family. Today we visited our cousin's family, haven't seen them in a while, it was AWESOME

Best Answer

Lovely! xoxo

Best Answer

I'm grateful for so many things. Still being alive after my wreck, having such a great family, having such good friends - especially my EP friends, and so many other things. [:{)

Best Answer

You are a wise man. I love you too. xoxoxo

Best Answer

My youngest daughter coming home from college for the weekend.

Best Answer

Nice to hear and to see her! xoxo

Best Answer

i am xtrtemely gratefulfor all the british men and women whomhave died in 2 world wars and in afghistan and iraq

Best Answer

What can I say about their sacrifices? I have no words...

Best Answer

god bess them 3 diedthisweek in a bomb attack

Best Answer

I am grateful that my mom took the boys for the weekend so I can hopefully kick this cold.

Best Answer

When a mom is sick and cannot rest, it is tough beyond words. You are right. xoxxo Get better soon.!

Best Answer

the maxima programming language..

Best Answer

What on earth is that?

Best Answer

that is a programming language which is keeping me doing my homeworks...

Best Answer