does not exist? Can you tell me it in form of a rhyme? (If you cannot, it is fine. Really.) Just give me some answers, please. Thank you.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 14 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Hobbies

A wheel that does not turn - you're Jokin'<br />
A clock that wont tell time is broken<br />
A non existent place, my dove,<br />
Is the place where you and I make love!<br />
Well, I dont get the woman even in my dreams! <br />
And most women just dont get me!, it seems!<br />
I love to joke and flirt, but not a troll am I,<br />
I am just a a flirty but harmless old(er) guy!

Best Answer

That is quaint. And that is neat. Come sit down! Have a seat! All is not lost. It can be found. You have some charm. It goes around....Thank you. Kisses....

Best Answer

Well, if we cant make beautiful music together, maybe poetry..

Best Answer

A locked steering wheel in your car does not turn.<br />
A clock with missing hands does not tell time.<br />
A place that does not exist is the Ottoman Empire.

Best Answer

Very good! Thank you! :)

Best Answer

Color wheel, Sundial at night, utopia

Best Answer

Hmmm.....Colour wheels spin, turning colours into other ones....Sundial, I am not familiar with. But you are correct. It does not turn. Bravo! Utopia? How do you know? Explain. Yours is the best answer thus far.....

Best Answer

Well, the colors are stationary. There may be a fancy version that I do not know of that might have layers but the wheel is basically a pie chart. - Utopia, well, my utopia would not be yours, and therefore it could not exist. everyone would want their own twist to it. The sundial is a clock, but it casts a shadow and really does not tell time. You have to have it is the exact position, and that chages for your global location as well. Plus it only works with the sun, so even cloudy days ruin it.

Best Answer

Color wheels don't spin. They are used to find complementing colors. If you find a RED on the wheel , you go to the opposite side of the wheel and find some colors that complement the particular shade of RED you selected.
You can find them at Home Depot and Lowe's.

Best Answer

Wigglebottom, there is a "fancier version". It is called the Munsel Color wheel. It is called a wheel, but is really a three dimensional block. Go figure. It shows color in three dimensions. Color, Value and Hue. Many people use color and hue interchangably, but they are not the same thing. One has to do with color, red, blue, and yellow. While Hue has to do with saturation of the color. How red or how pink a color is for example. Value is how light or dark a color is. The Munsell wheel does not turn, it works in a linear fashion, up, down and sideways and is actually a block, a cube. A wheel can be made and is for compliments and discords, but that is really only two of it's dimensions when used this way.

Best Answer

Thank you, I know an Art student and I do not think she even knows of this. I may have to get one for her.

Best Answer

Can I put a sock in it?

Best Answer

Put your socks on your feet or in the laundry basket.

Best Answer

Atlantis doesn't exist, the sun doesn't tell percise time but is ultimately a clock, and a water wheel in the desert doesn't turn.

Best Answer

Very good! *applauds softly*

Best Answer

A broken one, an unspoken one, one that isnt there

Best Answer

Great. Thanks for going so far back. Your honour me.

Best Answer

Circle of Life<br />
Time of the Ages- History <br />
You Imagination / Shambala and Xanadu (Cities of fantasy in the Himalaya mountains )

Best Answer

Circle of life-Is that your wheel? Cause it moves from birth to death....HIstory passes....Your last is correct.

Best Answer

Well, I was thinking of the circle of life as a wheel...you are born you have experiences you get older you die someone else is born...
And I was thinking of history as a linear experience . Have you ever seen those history charts that list the most significant events in a year...they will list 1400 and an event , 1450 and an event......it is like a clock but it does not tell time...........anyhow, that is what I was thinking. That was my thought process.

Best Answer

Since we (humans) are part of history, whether large or small parts, the circle of life is still linear, as history (Time of the Ages) is. Just as the Cowboy Fan said. Seems pretty logical to me.

Best Answer

Thinking on this more....

Best Answer

a broken clock that dont go tick tock never never land where time stood still <br />
the wheel of life

Best Answer

The broken clock is a simple answer, yet correct! Bravo! Never Never Land is also correct! What is this wheel of life? Explain, please.

Best Answer

you should google the wheel of life then your see

Best Answer

a wagon wheel the ones you eat

Best Answer

There is an island here that has some quirks in its place names:<br />
Needles you cannot thread, Cowes you cannot milk, Freshwater you cannot drink and Ryde where you can walk

Best Answer

This is most unclear to me. Tell me more.....

Best Answer

The Isle of Wight. You can buy postcards there with those rhymes on them; its one of the quirks that the islanders are proud of

Best Answer