TheBlessedOne TheBlessedOne 46-50, F 16 Answers Jul 21, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

I'm having difficulty placing yours!

Best Answer

I know.

Best Answer

Very true - also loads of people who cannot string a sentance together. So annoying

Best Answer

I think every question is serious its way, even though disguised due to a lot of reason (may be , for instance, the shame to talk about something that, anyway, you want to explore).

Best Answer

For the most part. Variety is nice.

Best Answer

I think so too.

Best Answer

Yes. I usually don't answer the more serious questions.

Best Answer

I ceeee

Best Answer

Silly/fun questions are questions that are like," What's your favorite ice-cream flavor?" and with no details but an awful lot of answers.<br />
Serious questions are usually too complicated, have few or no answers and have very very very long details. Serious questions are questions in which you can't even understand, the first time you read it. You need time to dissect and understand what the asker is actually asking.

Best Answer

I guess the difference is what you feel inside. many questions on here i think are being created to gain points, I think, many serious questions go unanswered be cause of the stupid ones. in any case, look and read and you will have to decide your self. that can not be answered by anyone but you. GOOD LUCK

Best Answer

Any serious question can be treated as silly, and vice versa. Many people have writing skills that are not so developed, and many have emotional walls that make things appear different to them than the questioner wanted them to be.

Best Answer

true.

Best Answer

Same here.

Best Answer

Not always and when I answer sometimes get admonished because I took a silly question seriously.

Best Answer

i can tell the difference

Best Answer