two things do you really think you can tickle a person to death? Do you think the person doing the tickling if they have big hands and long fingers it would be worse that a person with smaller hands and shorter fingers?
VERYTICKLISHGUY VERYTICKLISHGUY 36-40, M 11 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Intimacy

I don't think anyone can tickle me to death, much less make me beg... I'm kinda a tickle junkie I legitimately get cravings for it. As for the hands question, I think little hands would be.... well in my case better for me, since they can get into those spots larger and possibly clumsier hands won't be able to effectively reach

Best Answer

yes, you can kill people that way, in fact during the crusades, they would use tickling as torture and to kill. so be careful.

Best Answer

do you like tickling guys? i am very ticklish too

Best Answer

Some people are very sensitive to this kind of gestures!

Best Answer

That is an evil gift

Best Answer

i suppose you could if the person you are tickling has a bad heart or respiratory problems. and i dont think size matters.

Best Answer

i often thought that a person with big hands and long fingers would be able to make the tickling worse. The reason i ask is that i once was talking to a female who was 7ft tall she had massive hands and long long fingers and my feet are quite small and could literally fit in her palm and she still had ample left and her tickles were absolute torture

Best Answer

Tickling is something you let happen to you. A mental shift removes the sensation.

Best Answer

Oh my message me please

Best Answer

hi

Best Answer

Yes..tickling was actually used as torture once upon a day..and people would pass out..some people really did die

Best Answer

I love to tickle and I am a very good tickler.

Best Answer