klembam klembam 22-25, F 15 Answers Apr 22 in Community

Some folks might be surprised at what can be tolerated in order to provide for a family.

Best Answer

hmmmm
OK ................!

Best Answer

its directly proportional to how badly i need that job.

Best Answer

If he paya me well and doesnt bother firing me and still yells at me I can tolerate if the pay is good,I would just ignore his words.. I would make a grumpy sad face and imagine about things what I have to do in lunch time lol

Best Answer

it Happen to me once and only once, thats when I told him where to go and left

Best Answer

I once had a boss that was yelling at my executive assistant calling her stupid, etc. I told him he was not allowed to ever talk to anyone that worked for me that way, his behavior was inappropriate, and told him he had to leave. I wrote my executive assistant a letter of recommendation and told her that she had a job as long as I worked for the company (I had been there for 27 years) but be prepared that my boss would get rid of me ... He forced me out within the year but I got a years severance package so I wouldn't sue the company and his ***. I don't tolerate inappropriate behavior from anyone, period.

Best Answer

I'd find another job

Best Answer

Having more money and power does not justify abuse,no.

Best Answer

Not unless I can yell right back :)

Best Answer

Oh Yes, once one xyz found a good punching bag in me n hope to see the fellow sometime agaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

Honestly! Fellow had something for me that each time saw me, was ready with some #%$#&^$^%I

Would one day, go with Lots of chocolates, just to say a HI.
:D

Best Answer

put laxatives in his morning coffee

Best Answer

The back stabbers make me angry.

Best Answer

No. I'd like to introduce them to my friends venus and serena.

Best Answer

no put laxative in his tea

Best Answer