Yes, you can truely hide your love from someone, but it will hurt you terribly. You will feel deceived and feel restless for the rest of your life. You will feel as if I told them, then life would be better. You will remain in love forever, but it will only cause you pain. Even if you are not around it will be difficult to forget your true love. You can hide your love, but it will hurt you.

Best Answer

Yes, it is possible. It can be done but at a cost.

Best Answer

What do you think will happen to you in the long run?<br />
Think about how you would feel about yourself 10 years in the future.

Best Answer

love isn't supposed to be easy. and yes you can hide your love but why would you?

Best Answer

Why love if it is hidden. That is a oxymoron or a big waste of love. The longer you deny it (which is what your doing) the longer your procrastinating the inevitable. Plus, it may also mean that you miss out on a worldly/universal unity that ultimately effects the world in a positive form. (Grand scaled) <br />
Also, if it is a deep connection, and the two of you are deliberately denying one another... it goes against the butch grains of life. Sounds exhausting. Like interfering with waves. I don't know about you, but stopping a ocean wave is catastrophic. The analogy is extreme but if say y'all were "a rare breed" in this day and time -you both may have things that are intentionally put in your path that any other two may not be capable of handling. All I'm saying is don't mess with several laws. 1. law of gravity, 2. The law of attraction and the universal calling thus creating more laws for our universal children. You may be cutting the hands that were created for you in your very own image. Never mess with -self mutilation or risk disrupting your Fung shui. This is only for you to know. Obviously the easy route may be harder in the penultimate mix. :p but with a little initial discomfort the result may be so awesome that your constantly reminded of the pain of prolonging and years of denying/ refusing what was given to you by an intelligent designer . . Or a gift from the universe for all you do for everyone else. Maybe it's a sign you enjoy the suffering or struggle. Like a gift to each other you owe the person the right to know the truth. Hopefully, by now you already know all this. :p good luck to you both.

Best Answer

Yes you can hide it but you yourself will still feel it.

Best Answer

I do not think that you can hide it.....It is just that the other is not ready to see it.....

Best Answer

nope.

Best Answer

You can truely hide your LACK of love. So you must be able to do the other.

Best Answer

Yes!!!

Best Answer

It would be hard to hide it but might be possible.

Best Answer

I guess you can hide it, but you may still feel it.<br />
Also, I think you need to look at the relationship you're in if you are staying with them cuz it's easier and less complicated... how can staying with someone that you don't really have deep feelings for be any easier or less complicated? I would think it would be more complicated and harder. And truly, it's not fair to your partner, especially if they really care about you and have no idea you don't care for them.<br />
I think you should seek the advice of a counselor. They can help you sort thru your problems and feelings.<br />
Take care...

Best Answer

I think it depends on what you think love is!

Best Answer