sadielady5 sadielady5 22-25 35 Answers Jun 12, 2009

Well,you shouldn't! Honestly, trusting someone you know to be an habitual liar is foolish.

Best Answer

NO NEVER. I JUST FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY

Best Answer

NO !

Best Answer

The short quick answer I am sorry to say is NO! If someone lies and they know they have been forgiven, they know they can get away with it, and they will do it again and again, until you have the courage to leave them. And for good. The more you go back the more they take you for a fool. I know I have been there. You will meet someone who you can trust, please don't be made a fool of.

Best Answer

NOPE!

Best Answer

No, No, No

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

no that's the kind of behavior you can't get over...

Best Answer

I think it depends on the subject. Some folks are very trustworthy on certain topics, but untrustworthy in other areas. The trick is to find out where those boundary lines are. I just don't think it's an all or nothing thing...

Best Answer

It would take a lot of work, because forgiving is one thing forgeting is another. Best answer is to be true to yourself!

Best Answer

The more you trust, the faster the person will change.<br />
Remember, wise trust is different from blind belief.

Best Answer

This is a broad question. <br />
I would agree that a leopard never changes it's spots but I also like to think that people can change. <br />
I would be more concerned about how you feel/what happens when the answer is no?<br />
W

Best Answer

Generally speaking, I would say that while you may want to believe them...I don't really see how you could. Saying you believe them and actually BELIEVING them are not the same thing. If the lies you are being told again and again involve the same or similar topic then the person most likely will lie again to you related to the same thing. Is he/she trying to conform to your views/ideas/principals? Are you being unrealistic in your expectations? For instance...let's say you have phobias about water (overly simplistic I know) and you made your partner promise to never go swimming. They say they won't, yet lie about it to you. Well...of course they are going to go swimming. But...they know you have a phobia and they love you, but your expectation is just not sensical. But if the lie is about a serious relational betrayal action and it is repeatedly done, then it's not going to stop! So examine what the lie is about, be clear on your boundaries and do not pin your life on some distant point in time that the person may *finally* stop lying or betraying your trust. There is not enough paper in the world to compose your heartfelt letter in the hopes that a good communication on how you feel is all that's needed.

Best Answer

Okay, I love my girlfriend but she has lied to me about multiple things from big to small. When i feel she is lying to me, I call her on it. She has admitted lying to me on a couple of occasions and said she will not do it again. But for the most part, she says that she is not lying and can't do anything to make me believe her because I have already put it in my head, that she is a liar (Well, she actually put that feeling in my head by lying) I can't trust her and she knows that (but not in all aspects, I trust that she is faithful to me and only me-physically). She says she deserves that I don't trust her because she has lied in the past. She knows she is going to have to do a lot for me to gain her trust again and because she loves me she is willing to deal with my insecurities of her lying all the time. We have our ups and down but if you truly love someone, you try to work through it. But the thing is, well for me anyway, "I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on, I can't believe you." nietzsche

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

Stop wasting your time and find someone you trust. This person may or may not change, depending on if they want to or not, but you have a life to live and this is a waste of your life. Move on.

Best Answer

Possible? yes.<br />
It's possible to win the lottery also.

Best Answer

Some people mature ...but those are the ones that have to prove it time and time again.

Best Answer

Cant............but you will if you are hopelessly crazy for him!

Best Answer

No way. A recurrent liar? That would be too NAIVE of me.

Best Answer