ShellyHeartAche ShellyHeartAche 36-40, F 20 Answers Jun 3, 2012

Yes, of course you can, but that doesn't mean you're going to build a life together in person. Anyone's virtual identity is only a part of who they are and you can't build a meaningful, long-term relationship on just a part of the truth. You need the whole story. My wife and I got lucky. We fell totally in love, online and over the phone, long before we met in person. When we finally met in person and started dating we found out very quickly that what we had was just as good in-person. We just celebrated out 6th wedding anniversary and we're still very much in love.

Best Answer

I also met a wonderful person online,we fell in love just online and phone chatting!! When we finally met in person it was magic and it still is 6 months later!! We agree that we are to each other what we have waited a whole lifetime for!! Good luck to you and your love!!

Best Answer

yes I am in love with my long distance honey and feel real love and day is not end without a single chat at least.. . . . . .

Best Answer

Thank you januuuuu

Best Answer

why not? You got the essential parts of the person. All that's left is whether you or him finds some unwanted attribute about you/his physical presence and are too shallow to over look it

Best Answer

Yep especially if he's seen your avatar sooooo sensual an exposed sholder can be and a pretty face as well. BUT of course he fallen for the intelectually you the fun loving side you your witty character on the phone. I wish you well. KK

Best Answer

Yes, it is possible!

Best Answer

there was a time i would have said no.

Best Answer

Oh yes, yes, yes, a million times yes!!!

Best Answer

Yes, its happened to me once. It was really a roller coaster of emotions. I finally had to come to my senses and stop talking to him. we needed a break. so I hadnt talked to him in 9 months. Then out of the blue. I messaged him because we both moved on. It was great to know things were good. I still love him. Im just not IN love with him anymore.

Best Answer

of course - i love everybody, even people i've never met - the real question is what *kind* of love can you have for them

Best Answer

sure, i think so

Best Answer

yes i can love...i strongly believe in long distance relationships..

Best Answer

Yes you can truly love them, but the bigger question is whether you truly know them. The real test of a relationship is how you handle all hell breaking loose.

Best Answer