I'm bored and quite curious about what my soul is like. NO trolling, people wanting evidence that souls exist p**s off, I ain't cooperating with you and if you want to put hate on this P**S OFF TOO.
Mcfuzzy Mcfuzzy 13-15, F 3 Answers Mar 25 in Community

Looks a bit worn to me. Better go to the shoe repair guy.

Best Answer

there are no souls. should be evident to anyone with half a brain.

Best Answer

Science guy. P**S OFF. I said NO trolling, people wanting evidence they exists AND! NO hate.

Best Answer

who's hating? who's trolling? who can't handle an answer?

Best Answer

I KNOW souls exist. I do not need or want some annoying human to comment on my stories ad questions acting like they know the answer to everything when they don't.

Best Answer

sure *shrug* got any evidence? i'm interested!

Best Answer

Did I not say I will not coorperate with people whom seek evidence? I will provide you with none.

Best Answer

why's that? is it because... tada!!! there isn't any! \o/ i wish you luck in your search for evidence of celestial souls. or whatever :)

Best Answer

No, there IS PLENTY. I just do not deem you worthy, or apropiate, to have some evidence. And btw, you should stop commenting before I get too angry.

Best Answer

oh lords... really? is that how you have a conversation? you don't have a lot of friends, do you?
it's ok, i know there isn't any. you don't have to pretend. been there already, remember?

Best Answer

Haha, you are funny but annoying. You know nothing about me, so you so not know I am friends with almost everyone in my year at school. Thus, you not knowing anything about me.

Best Answer

if you're like this in real life too... it could get unpleasant very quickly!
do you really mean friends? or just people you know?

Best Answer

As I said, you know nothing about me. And I mean friends.

Best Answer