Shedevil5924 Shedevil5924 36-40, F 11 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Hobbies

I get stage fright! I will sit & wait until I am the only one in the restroom to pee, unless I really have to go, then I just will keep flushing the toilet until im done. If I go in their & someone is in their already I will either turn on the water & go or turn & walk out. Again depending how bad I need to urinate. The only time I can pee in a public restroom & feel comfortable is if someone I know is with me... Haha awkward I know!! :)

Best Answer

Same here

Best Answer

I used to be like that alot more.

Best Answer

You go if you have to go. I don't get hung up over it. Besides, I'm pregnant so I spend most of my time scoping out the locations of restrooms.

Best Answer

Amen to that

Best Answer

GO WILD!!!! :) YEEEAHHHAA

Best Answer

i dont use public toilets... oO

Best Answer

I don't go into public restrooms to begin with..my body knows that is a no-no :P

Best Answer

Never had a problem in that area, although, I only urinate in public restrooms because they are almost all atrociously disgusting. However, it is awkward when someone comes in and is standing in the stall next to me and they start ripping ***...That bugs the hell out of me, some dudes just have no problem doing that, and I always seem to encounter them when I use a public restroom

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

I go to the stall no urinals for me

Best Answer

I don't use urinals either. Lol

Best Answer

some guy always has to use the one next to you when others are open far away its strange

Best Answer

When I gotta go I go...

Best Answer

No stage fright. Though I do my best to make sure I only ever have to urinate in public restrooms and nothing more, depending on the venue of the restroom.

Best Answer

It's more difficult, but I stare straight ahead, and think of waterfalls. Once the streams starts, it's much easier.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer