As a teenager my mom always embarrassed me, but that is normal. Heck part of the reason I had kids was for the fun of humiliating them as teens(kidding! Though my husband and I do joke about driving them to school in cartoons PJs and curlers) ....but I love my mom she is great. I feel bad now for the way I thought of her when I was younger, I was selfish and did not appreciate her enough. Honestly nothing your mom did in your examples sounds bad at all. Give her a break. Once you get older I am sure you will realize she is not as bad as you think she is now.

Best Answer

Lol! You have NO idea. I LoVe my Mother, but she is an Aquired Taste, (must be where I get it) . I have had her break out naked.foto of me (as a child showing me off proudly) (never seen why she was so proud) until I realized this was like the only non blurry foto of me. And that was to my Boss!

Best Answer

Yes I still live at home no job so I am mums driver and in return she pays my bills fantastic for me but its a mutual appreciation society she can not go anywhere without me well she could if dads about but he isnt as he is worrying about his parents and if I dont do as she wants she could stop paying bills so its not easy but we get there in the end. Wednesday mornings I take the car where I want to go and as long as I get anything mum needs then she is happy. I call it my escape morning. Thank heaven for wednesdays otherwise I would go mad.

Best Answer

Of course, it's in her job desc<x>ription...ask to see the book! It is especially true if you are between 12 and 21, again in your late 20's and, potentially again when she is in her plus 40s...and still wants to be in her 20s. But that's OK, you did your fair share of embarassing her, as well, so it balances out.

Best Answer