Wholesmarty Wholesmarty 51-55, M 2 Answers Aug 27 in Health

pluto

Best Answer

Ok, thanks.

Best Answer

Umm, sorry, I can't understand a single word water is saying, so not really...

Best Answer

Blonde ?

Best Answer

No, I am a redhead.

Best Answer

Oh. Southerner ?

Best Answer

South west. Arizona.

Best Answer

Oh. Good for you. I'm looking for someone smarter to talk to. Thanks and have a good day.

Best Answer

Not sure what intelligence and location have to do with each other, but whatever.

Best Answer

Your a little lippy.

Best Answer

No, my lips aren't thin. They aren't completely full, but in the middle. So, I would say I am moderately lippy.

Best Answer

Smart mouthed I mean

Best Answer

I know what you mean, and decided to make a joke rather than even bother to respond. You state you are looking for smarter people to talk to, yet still did not state how what state someone lives in matters. lol, I don't even live in the US anymore. 你说中文吗?

Best Answer

Is that Chinese ?

Best Answer

很好 (Very good)

Best Answer

I own a patent in China

Best Answer

Not sure what that has to do with anything. Patents are just ideas with lots of legalese which some companies use to try to tax companies that actual do things with. And China is well known for using patents only for protecting local companies by using them against foreign companies. Not really sure if you should brag about something like that. But I could always check with the patent team at the company I work for to see if it is brag-worthy.

Best Answer

I was just telling you. I don't seek your approval. As far as bragging goes you can go f u k yourself. Cheers big ears.

Best Answer

************ is fun ^.^ I **** myself periodically. I have two vibrators and a ***** for that. As for your patent, never said you did seek my approval, but it doesn't matter. I still told you my feelings. And for bragging, I am not the one bragging, you are, about your patents :o
Anyways, want me to tell you about how I will **** myself?

Best Answer

Not really, I'm a very busy person. Important you know. You have fun though. You sure don't need me. I also don't like jello that much any more.

Best Answer