I used to go clubbing all the time in Toronto, girls acted like I was a monster. Im always come across as a good guy, in school, work & etc.. & when I went clubbing with a really hot girl, all the girls acted like I was a brad pit all the sudden. When I was in college & ppl found the same hot girl was with me, everyone wanted to be my friend, when I went out, anywhere I was treated like Gold!! How F**kin judgmental is this garbage country? Guys from college hated me, didn't give me time of day, utill the hot girl, of course I was like F*K all of you after!! I am convinced that this country is F***KED, specially Toronto, ON (GTA) Are!! P.s before everywhere is like that? I travel, I went clubbing & talk to girls in south (u.s) never came across any of the issues I did, like I was in Canada!!
m33lad m33lad 31-35, M 3 Answers Mar 8 in Dating & Relationships

Why don't you leave those baby seals alone? What did they ever do to you?

Best Answer

Canada is a socialist country. That's why.

Best Answer

That explains a lot!! too bad everyone here wasnt to hide all the issues, instead of trying to looking for a solution.

Best Answer

Well I wouldn't go damming a country for a few peoples actions. but it doesn't seem credible that people would give you a hard time for no reason. maybe you where being paranoid or something

Best Answer