Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 14 Answers Sep 30, 2012 in Hobbies

No we wouldn't go to war with Canada cuz Canadians are cool.

Best Answer

No then they would be bombing their own country as well ...we are only separated by a line drawn on a map..

Best Answer

NO nation in the world would ever use a nuclear weapon. Their self-preservation instinct would kick in. We can't go to war, it would be stupid because we are geographically so close. But we would win since it would be conventional warfare, our big machines against their big machines. No guerrilla tactics in that battle.

Best Answer

If they use nuclear they are only hurting themselves.. The radiation and blow back would hit their own borders. Not to mention Canada has the majority of clean fresh water, and this would finish it off and pollute most of it. I hope the USA isn't that stupid, why would they go to war with Canada anyways? I highly doubt the rest of the world would let the USA control pretty much all of North America.

Best Answer

I hope not, I like Canada & USA

Best Answer

Unnecessary. That war would be over in about one minute. Canada would make it the most exciting minute the world had ever witnessed, though.

Best Answer

No, we wouldn't need too!

Best Answer

I'm gonna go with no. Our war plans to invade Canada were drawn up before the bomb was invented.

Best Answer