Bwyte Bwyte 16-17, M 18 Answers Dec 4, 2013 in Health

Well, I know a lot about it. I don't think I could explain it all in just one reply. Long and short, mary jane needs to be legalized so it can be regulated. So the market isn't put into the hands of criminals that don't care if they kill someone to make a buck. Secondly, the hemp plant is a hugely versatile plant, and needs to be legalized, not only to fly in the face of the textile industry and pharmaceutical companies that were so threatened by it, but so that it can me used to make cheap products (clothing, for instance) and medicines. It also needs to be legalized so we don't have to jump through hoops to study it. Right now you can only study the effects one particular plant, in that category, has on the human brain. You can't even study the other plants that don't have any bad effects, contain no drugging properties, and have nothing to do with drugs. Simply because they're related to MJ. This is ridiculous and has to stop.

Best Answer

I think the negatives have been severely blown out of proportion, especially when related against tobacco and alcohol. Regulation will more effectively keep it out of the hands of teens than keeping it illegal. It's taxable. It has aparent health benefits and it ought to be on the individual to choose what they put into their bodies.

So in summary, I don't see why they're keeping it illegal other than money and politics.

Best Answer

I'm not against any thing God made..hehe

Best Answer

People forget that God made cyanide too.

Best Answer

And poison ivy and poison oak and jimsonweed.

Best Answer

Everything was made for a purpose ...
We choose to use things for good or evil

Best Answer

We didn't choose to use these. They're things that just exist in our environment that kill or hurt us.

Best Answer

I didn't know food poisoning was Evil, thanks sassy....

Best Answer

odd position......i don't use but know several people in severe pain or with mental conditions who find it very helpful

Best Answer

I'm a musician, I rest my case, lol!

Best Answer

I don't use it, but don't really care if other people want too. My old man was a heavy alcoholic. It pretty much ruined life, but if that's perfectly legal, I don't see why people think that cannabis should be.

Best Answer

I have no opinion one way or another about people's use of it, but for me, just the smell of it is nauseating and gives me a headache; even if I am just walking by an open window and someone inside is smoking it.

Best Answer

I don't use as I am law abiding. If legalized I would if it does not interfere with life or goals. I have not read anything convincing that is harmful. I have read plenty about alcohol being harmful. Culture has changed and it is time laws reflect the culture in respect to costs vs harm.

Best Answer

Not good for me I don't know about everyone else

Best Answer

It smells like skunk.

It is not healthy (despite what anyone argues about medicinal uses... sucking any kind of smoke into your system is NOT HEALTHY).

It is illegal (in most places).

It is something that teenagers experiment with to have a good time... and something adults do because they don't know how to grow up (sorry that was a little biased and judgey... retract)

Best Answer

Lmfao that's fine. Have you had a bad experiance with marijuana before? You seem a little mean towards it. Have you tried vaporizing? It's a great alternative to smoking.

Best Answer

I just am not a fan.
The pot smokers that still smoke past their teenage years that I know for some reason are all sneaky/shady individuals. I don't know if it has had a long term effect on them or what... but it is difficult to take them seriously! But hey, to each their own. Smoke it or don't smoke it... it's none of my business. I just answered because you put it out there :)

Best Answer

I ******* hate cocaine and even alcohol. I smoke marijuana because it has no adverse long term health affects.

Best Answer

I don't think that any drug is the "better" choice (including alcohol and cigarettes). Legal or illegal... any drug that you regularly put into your system is bad news!

Best Answer

each to there own

Best Answer

well i dont need that sh-it but if others like it thats up to them

Best Answer

Jail time

Best Answer