How many times do you have to hear how great you are (lie) how great it feels (lie) before you get it. Are we all really great actresses in bed?
BabzEsq24 BabzEsq24 46-50, F 19 Answers Nov 29, 2011

I really think this is a sad viewpoint. If the relationship (or the sex) is that bad, surely its time to have a heart-to-heart. I wouldn't ever want my GF to fake it, and I wouldn't fake it either. <br />
Every now and then, in a healthy relationship, you need to pick the right moment for a good chat about things that are important to you and that you really need to talk about. <br />
if you really need to fake it, that shows a lack of love, trust and warmth. <br />
Perhaps I am lucky to have a good relationship? But they do take work and compassionate understanding on both sides.

Best Answer

Actually, I beg to differ on one of the points you've made here. A woman fakes it for several reasons, but it's not due to a lack of love, trust, or warmth. She does it to please her man. Really! She does it because the sex is just not doing anything for her so she's trying to make it end so that she can do something that pleases her more, like read or sleep. She loves him enough to make sure that at least he gets pleasure from it. If she didn't love him, she'd not react at all and that would spoil the pleasure for him unless he was a totally selfish bastard. Hearing a woman getting close to that special moment helps to push a man over the top and have his moment. She's actually a good woman for faking it. She deserves a man who can please her in return.

Best Answer

I'm talking hook ups really=who wants to train another one

Best Answer

I love that. Then she can get one of those industrial yellow extension cords and clean the whole house in vibrating panties without missing on her own action

Best Answer

Yes, but as long as you put on a good show why should we mention it?

Best Answer

I love that-

Best Answer

I'm sorry that you feel that way. You must have bad luck with men.<br />
None of my ladies have faked those. I say that from vast experience and I'm not trying to brag here. Honestly, I'm a very tentative lover and my partner's pleasure is my only priority. I do it for her, not for me. I'll stay in bed with her for as many hours as I need to, in order to make sure that she's completely satisfied. My record so far is 8 hours straight. She had two dozen in that time fr<x>ame. We took a break to freshen up and drink lots of water. It was awesome!<br />
I can tell when a woman is faking it. There are no spasms going on down there and it's not all wet and slippery. My last girlfriend had them so powerfully that her eyes would roll up into her head, she'd curl up into the fetal position, and she'd shake as though she were on ice all naked. She would also speak in her native tongue, which I could not understand. They lasted between 5 and 10 minutes. I memorized one word that she said often and asked her what it meant after she came to. she said it meant "oh god!" Too bad she and I weren't compatible otherwise or else I'd have married her.

Best Answer

15 years of the best-still going srtong- I was thinking of the ones so awkward you can't help them or there are so many other issues, why bother

Best Answer

LOL, can't women tell when I just wanna handle it myself and get some sleep.

Best Answer

I believe that too

Best Answer

I guess some men just think with their penises, sex, sex, sex is all they want from their women. Shame that some women seem to think that's the only way to keep a man.... not that I'm pointing any fingers...

Best Answer

Who you pointing at? 15 years and it's great but c'mon everyone can't be a homerun. I got a tramp stamp and when i'm losing interest ever so rarely, I tell him to take it from behind- I count backwards from ten=like ansetesia- that "motion Granted does the trick

Best Answer

If you don't want to have sex or it's becoming boring for you at that time then tell him, maybe it'll encourage him to be more giving or caring when he's doing the dirty. If you don't and just "lie there thinking of England then you're just a piece of meat with a hole" - and that's a quote from a pro women's magazine.
personally i find it disgusting that any man would be happy with that kind of sexual relationship because it borders on prostitution.

Best Answer

"Thinking of England"- the best way to say it- I talk about everything - Including if I'm too tires, or distracted from work- as does he- Now and again- I think we all Think about England

Best Answer

I guess we're stupid that way. We trust you to tell the truth.

Best Answer

nice guy

Best Answer

It never ocurred to you that we know and dont care? It never occered to you that when we tell you that you'r the most beatiful and sedutive person we've ever been with that we're faking too? Did you ever stop to think that while your lying there juging our preformance we might be judging yours as well?

Best Answer

Actually- it had occurred to me- you're just the first one to admit it- that sometimes your cool with us doing it for England (That will never get old EVA)

Best Answer

If you really listen to your intuition, then I don't think it's at all difficult to tell.

Best Answer

I'd shut that ***** up- who wants to listen to that

Best Answer

I got the memo, but she insists on keeping mah pekkah

Best Answer

I guess that's nice

Best Answer

I guess if you're good enough at faking and / or you're with a real narcissist then yes, you ARE fooling us.

Best Answer

If it;s a true narcissist- you'd see it out of bed

Best Answer

If she is not wet she is faking.

Best Answer

not true

Best Answer

i'm hurt :)

Best Answer

shhhh- I'll make you best answer- don't tell anyone

Best Answer

:) mums da word babz.

Best Answer

I HEARD THAT!!!!! COLLUSION!!!! BRIBERY!!!! THE FIX IS IN!!!!!

Best Answer

shush ernie. i'l cut you in :)

Best Answer

I'll fake it for both of you and let the people vote

Best Answer

i did fake it when i was younger , now i find that if faking is necessary he is not going to be there for a next time

Best Answer