It's all attraction psychology in the brain. In that way the brain is the most $exual organ.
PrincessLadybug PrincessLadybug 16-17, F 19 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It can be influenced but it can't be controlled, you are attracted to someone or not. Believe me if it were that simple I would have stopped chasing attractive woman a long time ago. Actually I would have probably stopped chasing woman altogether.

Best Answer

No it's never possible but you can choose to enact on your feelings or not after distinguishing connection however.<br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Get-Attached-Too-Easily/2601598" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

Off course they can't .

Best Answer

We're not robots.

Best Answer

Interesting concept, but no we can't control it.

Best Answer

People can only control how they react to those attractions.

Best Answer

No. Male bodies do not arouse me at all no matter how much a man put into his attractiveness. Additionally, I might hate a person and would never have sex with her but if she has the right shape and health level my body will still respond with sexual desire. When I was young and in less control of my body, I could fantasize sex with women that I did not like. Even more extreme, in cases of rape, a woman's body can respond with sexual pleasure even though the mind is tortured at that point. The brain influences a lot, but the body can win easily as well as demonstrated by drug affects.

Best Answer

No. Have you ever tried fighting an attraction to someone?? It just makes your feelings stronger!!

Best Answer

Nope, we are slaves to biology... the best we can do is fight it for as long as possible

Best Answer

Nope, **** just happens. Believe me, if I could choose, it wouldn't be the boy I'm going to marry!

Best Answer

Not at all, and I think that is what makes people more attractive

Best Answer

I don't think so

Best Answer