For awhile now I haven't slept at night and recently I have been sleeping in class which isn't like me and I want to go to the doctor, but I refuse to take pills and I think I might have insomnia.
agonisant98 agonisant98 13-15, F 6 Answers Oct 17, 2012 in Health

50 grams of whisky in front of the TV and you're done

Best Answer

Dude I'm 15

Best Answer

ok, then a glass of wine =D

Best Answer

you encourage teenage drinking LOLOL :P haha

Best Answer

no)) but it's demonstrated that wine helps for sanguine circulation and it's good to drink in small proportions.

Best Answer

A warm bath an hour before bed and a mug of some milky drink, such as, hot chocolate or cocoa. This should help but maybe you're just like me, a night owl.

Best Answer

maybe ;)

Best Answer

This is what I used to give my children and all four of them were good sleepers, still are, too. :)

Best Answer

I meant maybe I am a night owl ;)

Best Answer

really, I used to be an excellent sleeper now I'm just not :)

Best Answer

It worked for my four children. They're all adults now. Have to say, I just noticed your profile name. I'm actually listening to Marilyn Manson, as I type. Spooky, eh?

Best Answer

Prototype gave a good answer, too. If you focus on one thing, all your niggles of the day have no room in your head. Give them all a try. Hope you sleep well tonight. :)

Best Answer

thx

Best Answer

You're welcome and thank you for choosing my answer as the best. :)

Best Answer

I <3 MM :)

Best Answer

Me too. Listened to Rob Zombie? If not, check him out. :)

Best Answer

I will :)

Best Answer

Music helps me when i can't sleep. it might help.

Best Answer

I listen to it all the time. So I think I'm just gonna give up and sit on EP all night LOL. School, Sose is when I sleep anyway :)

Best Answer

nooo, don't listen to music before sleep, that distracts you

Best Answer

get some exercise, good diet, find people to talk with...that's just to start

Best Answer

for me the biggest battle is stopping the mind working. if thats the case then practice clearing your mind on these occasions. it takes some practice

Best Answer