So tolerance is a strong personal trait for you?

Best Answer

Sweety, I've had tolerance... I can't say one damn thing about Christmas without someone shoving their opinions about Christians having stolen Christmas from the pegans down my throat. I should be able to share cheer with others of my own religion and not be givin the riot act for it.

Best Answer

Ah, gave up tolerance when the opinion of others became intolerable... Celebrate what you like- just try to be the better person and not berate others... I get that it is tough. Good luck!

Best Answer

An oppinion is sharing what you believe... The people that I'm speaking of have not only "shared what they believe" but they also bash the brains out of Christianity and insult all those who believe it. And the funny part is... They were all atheists. People who claim to "have nothing to do with religion" so what is an atheist doing picking a fight with a Christian about the origin of a religious holiday... Aren't they the ones who think religion is poison?... So why waste their energy proving a point they don't even believe?.

Best Answer

Their approach is egregious, I agree. But ... Nvm- believe what you religious perspectives you wish to believe.

Best Answer

If you're going to criticize something learn how to spell it first it's not pegan it's pagan

Best Answer

I'm not criticizing paganism, I'm just giving a heads up to the people that insist on shoving their opinions down my throat to just ignore this if they don't like it. I'm not going to not spread cheer to people of my own religion jut because some people don't agree.

Best Answer

then why do you insist on posting such nonsense?

Best Answer

Because I can. It's my belief and believe it or not there are Christians on EP. it's directed to the people that share my beliefs... And not
I'm going to not spread the cheer just because you don't like it. Stop being so damn selfish

Best Answer

it's not being selfish it's using logic.

Best Answer

Then keep your logic in your brain cuz idgaf

Best Answer