...don't finish their sentenc...

Best Answer

the problem is with the person not people

Best Answer

I can't stand people who try to impose what they think is right without proper knowlage of what it is all about . Example in calif, they stoped gold dredging to "save the fish " dredging leaves behind clean washed gravel where the fish spawn also dredger's take out lead and mercury making the river's cleaner . The real reason was to proteck the pot growers and local indain's who don't want any one else there . first it was the logger's then dreager's now it's the trout fishermen next it will be the horse rider's , if you don't think so check it out . New law if you own propty next to a river and it rain's the epa can sue you for muddy runoff . {yes i make my living as a gold dredger ,or at lest i did , soon it will be welfare}

Best Answer

... think THEY know what I need in order to be happy and insist on telling me that I'm not happy already.

Best Answer

who think they are on top of the world,money-minded;dont care about others, i ain't even got space and time to write all it's just so many

Best Answer

tlk sh!t.

Best Answer

are emotionless and jugemental.....

Best Answer

Inconsiderate

Best Answer