Halfkoreangirl88 Halfkoreangirl88 22-25, F 2 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Family Struggles

Well, without knowing exactly why you are in a foster home I can't really say. <br />
Your turn to answer a question... Is it possible you have forgotten the real reason you are in foster care, and have glamorized your other home life?

Best Answer

well I live my mom place because I either didn't clean house to well and always online. didn't try to find a job, but now I do have a job and I realize I need to keep it up. but every time I visit my mom place I notice she changed. she use to go casino and nowadays she rarely go their. also i don't want to end up living in supportive apartment anyway. makes me look dumb and my co worker think I should move back to my folks home.

Best Answer

depends... know the foster system really can suck but in some situations your chances there are better... how about a childrens home? it's not the same there...

Best Answer

I am beginning to despise foster home for adult care.

Best Answer

then how about look for a job and get a room or something?

Best Answer

I already have a job

Best Answer

than look for a place to stay by your self... so simple

Best Answer