I am asking myself if I am bi or just bored. I have been having sex with my lifelong best friend for the past 26 years, but I have no interest in sex with any other guys. I absolutely love having sex with women. Problem that I have, is I am in a sexless marriage. In the past couple of years, I have had affairs with 2 different women, and sex a couple of times with my buddy. O you could say that I'm bi, but I think it's bi out of boredom. I could never have a real relationship with my buddy, but I definitely could win a woman.<br />
To answer your question, if you are equally attracted, or have interest in both sexes, sexually, then I would say that your bi. If you have a much stronger preference for women, then your probably gay. Don't worry either way, just enjoy whatever comes your way. Why label yourself? Think of it this way, it's the best of both worlds.

Best Answer

ive been asking myself if im straight or bi, and im already 18. we both need more time to figure it out

Best Answer