5thApprentice 5thApprentice 18-21, M 9 Answers Jan 4 in Community

Can't you keep your opinions about a stranger's body to yourself?

Best Answer

Fair point indeed. Would it be welcome if the compliment was about her intelligence/personality something other than her body?

Best Answer

Sure if you leave it at the compliment. 9 times out of ten when a dude compliments a chick, it's a set up for an attempt to hit on her. That would be why women aren't too keen on random guys telling them "You look beautiful, you know that?" Oh, and stop telling women to smile.

Best Answer

Yes. Not every comment or compliment comes with a hidden sexual agenda

People need to remember, they are not that powerful, not everyone even if they compliment you, does not want in your pants!.

Best Answer

Absolutely. In fact, that's the last thing I assume; if someone wants more than to wish me a nice day, they have to be pretty specific about it.

Best Answer

I can. But, past experience doesn't really make me want to all the time. I usually do though.

Best Answer

Fair enough

Best Answer

Girls have a hard time doing that (no pun there)

They figure they're God's Gift to men and so of course, if you say something nice to them - It swells their already Atomic Ego's that YOU WANT THEM..They're Soooooooooooo Hot....Pfft!

Look at some of their AV..."Awesome" or some rendition of it....

Which is why, WOMEN and not "girls" is the difference.

Best Answer

Hmm...so I need to find women...not girls.

Best Answer

Of course I can

Best Answer

Excellenturkey

Best Answer

No, we don't get the benefit of the doubt. Can't even call them pretty, give up or forever burn lol jk

Best Answer

I guess it depends on the compliment and how its delivered sometimes.

Best Answer

Idk man, some time's it's a "simple you're pretty" :/

Best Answer

I have no problem with that

Best Answer

Fantastico.

Best Answer