plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 7 Answers May 13, 2011

Nope. I own a dealership in most states it's illegal to conduct business on Sunday.

Best Answer

"Illegal" to open on Sundays? I think you mean contrary to munincipal bylaws. You'd be fined, never jailed, for opening on Sundays.

Best Answer

they aren't open cause the banks aren't open to give out the loans..no loan, no car..if so, you would never see the car back at the dealership,better to close on sundays..

easy credit, don't happen on sundays unless you are at a chain store..they never close.

Do any of the states still have ..blue laws?

Best Answer

Most of NJ except for Bergen County in North Jersey abandoned them years ago.

Best Answer

in my corner of the world car dealers (legitimate car dealers) on Sundays are normally closed.

I imagine in Israel, car dealers are normally open on Sundays.

Best Answer

you are right, they are open on sundays in Israel, but not saturdays.

Best Answer

In my part of the US, the car dealerships have always been closed on Sundays. People still stop by and walk around the lot to look without being followed around by annoying salespeople.

Best Answer

You bet.......those special car dealers are...pssst....meet me down in the alley for a great deal

Best Answer

Not where I live. Most everything else is open though.

Best Answer