My brother in-law passed away 11 years ago. After the burial, family and friends reconvened in my sister's home. There was a mirror directly across from where I was sitting that reflected the kitchen area. Sometime later, I looked at the mirror to see who was in the kitchen and I saw the reflection of my dead brother in-law staring at me and smiling. Bolted to the kitchen only to find my sister's gathered around.

Best Answer

Years ago, while tripping on shrooms alone in the forest with sole intend of contacting the dead. It was a poetry experiment, heh.

Best Answer

the family marina house in s.f. is haunted. the dad died there, his son died there years later and then the dads sister died there. upstairs is a piano that the dad moved in when the house was built. when the son lived there, him and others heard the piano playing late at night when all were sleeping. they looked but nobody was there. who was playing the piano? the dad was the only one dead then...hmmmm.

Best Answer

Once upon a time I pretended to see a ghost and sent said ghost story to a ****** magazine that publishes such nonsense. Not long after I lost the respect of my peers and was forever haunted by my idiocy.<br />
Fin.

Best Answer

no, I do have one though

Best Answer