Moonthesolitary Moonthesolitary 22-25, F 2 Answers Aug 27 in Community

navigare necesse est. Carpe noctem for those that can't Carpe diem. And also life is a gift... And death is the price... <3

Best Answer

i dont get the first three words , but life is it a gift for real ? im shocked by ur statement , life is the test and death is prize

Best Answer

To sail is necessary: Meaning to explore is a must.... In order to grow, ect ect... If death was the prize and paradise awaited in the afterlife... Why don't people just shoot everyone they love and give them the prize/paradise? Why sit drive a buss for 20 years ect or something hmm?? No.... Life is to be enjoyed... Death can be obtained like *snap* But life takes effort ect... death is like pffft... Sorry for shocking you....

Best Answer

life is a gift for some people , but its a mere suffring for the most , dont u watch the news ? maybe u r living in the best part of the world , death is prize cus once u dead u can see the result wether u r in heaven or hell both r ur final resort

Best Answer

You are right... I live in some of the best parts of the world... and the way I have lived my life makes me ashamed of myself because of that, and forced me to rethink and turnover another leaf... One of the many keys in life is to be able to live with the choices we make, and also the choices we did not make... I still have a lot to learn. But I am learning... If everyone could reach the satisfaction I have felt, I would be pleased. So I try to contribute to that... Thanks for the reply and sorry for my cold behavior.

TED TALK: "David Steindl-Rast: Want to be happy? Be grateful"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtBsl3j0YRQ

Best Answer

modesty and manners r the best qualities in a human ever

Best Answer

Those are up there among some other qualities for sure. :) Watch that video if you ever have the time.. around 14 minutes... and it's worth the while...

Best Answer

Carpe penis

Best Answer