don't know who casey anthony is ..

Best Answer

She was the young girl who killed her lil 2year old daughter and got away with it.

Best Answer

And i'm supposed to have an opinion about her life !? why are u keeping this going ? are u a media slave ?

Best Answer

You could have been on the jury- how do you not know who she is? It was on TV every day for years before the trial and months while the trial was ongoing.

Best Answer

Duh .. we aint all bloody American

Best Answer

Best Answer

She was aquitted

Best Answer

Yeah in the uk it wasnt exactly big news either but I heard she was cleared by jury so maybe sosadaliday should be careful what is said. There are laws about these things. Also the media rarely gives all the facts whereas the jury would have had more information to make their decision. Either way I do not see the relevance of what she called her dog

Best Answer

she'll probably end up burying it too

Best Answer

I think that sucks.. That girl got away with murdering her own child, what makes us think she won't harm the dog.. Someone should step in and take the dog away from her.

Best Answer

"After a six-week trial covered extensively by the news media, a jury cleared her of murder and child-abuse charges. "

Best Answer

She was a chick here who was accused of killing her kid, hide her daughter's body for months on end. They arrested her, but the jury found her not guilty. The general census is that she killed her, but of course she does have fans who support her.

Best Answer

why is she ep worthy then !?

Best Answer

Oh and to answer the Q: I don't think I want to answer this one.

Best Answer

She's not...that's why I didn't want to answer the question....lol

Best Answer

lol ! no worries mate ..

Best Answer

She's not- the just did not convict her-In the US- we trust our juries just as our Constitution intends

Best Answer