Romney because there is no sense in re-electing the worst president in history.

Best Answer

Obama is not the worst president ever. Bush was, he had an approval rating of 18% at one point.

Best Answer

Nixon was the worst. Tricky **** sucked

Best Answer

Yeah, bush sucked. Back then unemployment was 5.5% and gas cost $1.89/ga. Now we have seven trillion dollars of debt, we mortgaged the country to the Chinese and they stopped counting the unemployed. Obi's silly-*** budget was just voted down in the senate by everyone including the democrats. I remember Nixon and Carter and this stooge is worse by far. He can talk w/o a teleprompter, keeps throwing billions at can't-work solar companies and has never had a real job. November can't come soon enough.

Best Answer

You're not yet 40. If the Kenyan gets re-elected you will never retire. The debt monster is real and this fool will destroy the country and sell the wreckage to the Chinese.

Best Answer

He's an American...

Best Answer

Sez you. BTW, how come we can't see hs academic records? We know Bush's, Kerry's, Gore's, McCain's and even Biden's academic record but Obama has his locked up. Is he hiding th fact that he applied for admission as a foreign student or is he hiding very low grades?

Best Answer

Opinion not fact

Best Answer

I don't think by your statement that you really see the big picture and / or understand what Obama inherited .

Best Answer

Claim anything younlike about what he has inherited but hd volunteered for the job and in four years, by any reasonable measure, has made it immeasurably worse. The greatest economy in the history of humanity is either being intentionally destroyed or is being crippled by negligence. Obama simply isn't capable of doing the job.

Best Answer

Romney, because his values and ideas most closely resemble my own. Things must change and I like Romney's stance to let many decisions go back to individual states.

Best Answer

Obama, he can't do any worse than Bush did. Romney could though.

Best Answer

Less corporate crime, less government scandal, no pre-emptive wars have been started, BIN LADEN IS DEAD, and we're in the midst of a recession that is still kicking the world economy in the ***. The worst thing you can do is cut benefits to those who need them. That's how extremism builds and if enough people are hungry, homeless, and angry, then hello revolution. The only way the economy is going to get better is if companies who can afford it take risks and employ people at low level jobs. Americans shouldn't be buying til it hurts, companies should be hiring til it hurts. It's a trickle up economy, not a trickle down economy. How do you think rich people got so rich? You build a pyramid from the bottom up not the top down. It wouldn't make sense. It'd collapse.

Best Answer

1. The gun scandal is less reminiscent of teh Iran contra scandal and more like some people in the military just decided to make a quick buck. The sales of that are independant, not exactly government sanctioned. 2. Better to try and fail and than to not try at all. 3. The wall street execs didn't go to jail because the justice dept. aid it was a regulatory issue. I don't agree with it. 4. Pakistan closed the border because we wouldn't stop using drones to bomb inside their country. That's just the tip of why they're mad at us. 5. If offshoring was made illegal and US law required the companies to staff the businesses with mostly american citizens regardless of location, that wouldn't be happening. The money would be made here and spent here. 6. So you admit that trickle down economics doesn't work because of the pyramid building in other countries? As you say the consumers are buying up stuff left and right and the businesses are responding by adding jobs. Kind of like exactly what I said would work. 7. Corporations that open every loophole and use every trick in the book to avoid paying taxes should be punished for tax evasion. In my opinion any business that is American should have the majority of their business model here. Not other countries. 8. Bush strutted around in a padded flight suit in front of cameras taking credit for something that he had no part in. How is Bush on an aircraft carrier declaring "mission acomplished" and Obama in a room waiting for news of a top secret and illegal operation anything but completely different. It's not like Obama could have accompanied the seals in there. Just like how Bush didn't step foot in iraq until it was "safe".

Best Answer

Bush and Obama were so much alike (in policy, not personality) considering they were from opposite parties. I find it funny Obama fans hate him so much!

Best Answer

He's not my favorite either damn it, my point is that there's no great candidate, but Romney would screw us. Look at his record, he's hiding something obviously, why else would he literally do anything but articulate his ideas? I voted for Hilary in the primary because I was sure Obama was going to get us into war with Iran or Pakistan, for goodness sake. However their foreign policy I could say **** all to, it's their domestic records I'm concerned about. Obama if he keeps up the pace of jobs as of today he will break even on the jobs losses since his inauguration in 2009. I call that significant progress on the economy, don't you?

Best Answer

You read my mind, I want to ask the same question, but I will go with Obama, I heard a lot of bad things about Romney, and news came from the Republicans

Best Answer

Jimmy Carter if you must have a really bad president!

Best Answer

I Support Mitt Romney For President
Obama '08 Campaign Co Chair Now Stumps For Mitt & Dissects Dummycrat Negative Mindsets
By: Me
Written on August 19th, 2012
CBNnews.com update nails OB1's coffin: Obama '08 campaign co chair now stumps for Mitt & dissects liberal negative mindsets

Best Answer

Vote for 0bama - It's easier than working.

Best Answer

Romney. He helped Mass (and took no salary), He helped the Olympics (and too no salary) and I believe he can help America. Obama blamesveveryone else for his failures and sucks so bad he couldn't even get one Democrat vote for his last budget.

Best Answer

I want a candidate with a distinct personality with three consistent qualities: an absolute conviction that he is morally right; an intense will that refuses to consider the possibility that he could be wrong, or could lose a fair fight; and a need to control every situation to fit these parameters. So perhaps if there is a way to meld the two candidates into one, I might find some one worthy of voting for or just concede to vote libertarian and throw it in the wind for lack of another spineless loser.

Best Answer

Obama by far. I would like to pick neither because they are both idiots. All the candidates are complete imbeciles in my opinion. They are looking out for themselves. Obama atleast tries but congress won't work with him. USA is not as good of a country as we like to say it is.

Best Answer

Since Congress sets it's own agenda and the president merely signs or vetos bills into law they have approved I'm pretty sure that your point makes no sense. The president has very little real power. Congress comes up with bills, decides which are put to the floor, and which are tabled. All things that committees of senators and representatives decide. The inability of congress to work together is the real issue. Your bringing obama into this is pretty stupid and an obvious attempt to stifle the real problem, unwillingness to compromise, no matter what on the republicans part. That was what the dems needed when they were in power.

Best Answer

If Bush was given a second chance in office, why not Obama!?! Besides he can learn the mistakes he did the first term and try not to make them again in the second....or at least not to the extent people are accusing him of doing! I'm not much of a political person or for one party over the other.....my votes are primarily on who they are as a person and what I think they could do for our nation. If I think they have what it takes and they show a tremendous amount of strength, determination, patriotism and can stomach much of the hatred they receive from opposing parties..then I say why not! Who are you voting for and why?

Best Answer

Worst choice of presidents since bush

Best Answer

Obama, I want to go forward not backward. Obama needs us to vote out all those republicans who have fought his every move!

Best Answer

I don't like either of them. I'll vote libertarian this time.

Best Answer

Obama. Romney belongs to a neo-fascist party. Keep in mind that I think Obama is too far to the right of center.

Best Answer