VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 19 Answers May 16, 2012

Romney because there is no sense in re-electing the worst president in history.

Best Answer

Obama is not the worst president ever. Bush was, he had an approval rating of 18% at one point.

Best Answer

Nixon was the worst. Tricky **** sucked

Best Answer

Yeah, bush sucked. Back then unemployment was 5.5% and gas cost $1.89/ga. Now we have seven trillion dollars of debt, we mortgaged the country to the Chinese and they stopped counting the unemployed. Obi's silly-*** budget was just voted down in the senate by everyone including the democrats. I remember Nixon and Carter and this stooge is worse by far. He can talk w/o a teleprompter, keeps throwing billions at can't-work solar companies and has never had a real job. November can't come soon enough.

Best Answer

You're not yet 40. If the Kenyan gets re-elected you will never retire. The debt monster is real and this fool will destroy the country and sell the wreckage to the Chinese.

Best Answer

He's an American...

Best Answer

Sez you. BTW, how come we can't see hs academic records? We know Bush's, Kerry's, Gore's, McCain's and even Biden's academic record but Obama has his locked up. Is he hiding th fact that he applied for admission as a foreign student or is he hiding very low grades?

Best Answer

Opinion not fact

Best Answer

Sorry - but Obama has increased the deficit more in 3 years than Obama did in 8. Has increased unemployment, jacked up energy prices, can't seem to get anything done and even his own former backers aren't supporting him. It's not just an "opinion" that Obama promised to half the deficit and added $5 trillion and promised a plan to save social security but not only hasn't but can't get his own senate to pass a budget for the third straight year.

Best Answer

I don't think by your statement that you really see the big picture and / or understand what Obama inherited .

Best Answer

Claim anything younlike about what he has inherited but hd volunteered for the job and in four years, by any reasonable measure, has made it immeasurably worse. The greatest economy in the history of humanity is either being intentionally destroyed or is being crippled by negligence. Obama simply isn't capable of doing the job.

Best Answer

Romney. <br />
People think that Obama is smart, and he does have a good education I guess, but Romney has the same education from the same university + 15 years of success in private industry and another 5 years of public service. (He also speaks multiple languages and Obama only speaks one.) <br />
People complain about Romney being rich, but tend to forget that Obama is worth an estimated $10 million and grew up in the home of a bank executive in Hawaii.<br />
Obama claimed he would half the deficit in his first 2 years and instead added $5 trillion debt in three. (More than Bush did in 8.)<br />
Obama claimed he would keep the unemployment rate below 8% and it rose to 10.7%. (It's "officially" 8.2% but who really believes that is true.)<br />
Obama promised he'd close Gitmo and didn't. Promised he'd kill the Patriot Act and didn't. Promised a plan to save Social Security and Medicare but can't seem to even get a budget passed through his own senate.<br />
Obama claims to have passed a healthcare reform, but in truth that "reform" is actually "Romneycare." Romneycare was passed as a state run system and Obama couldn't even steal it right. He forgot to use a funding mechanism that is not against federal law.<br />
In Massachussetts, Romney provided he could get something done with people form the other party. If you want to get something done in 2013, you need a President and Congress working together. Obama proved even when his own party ran both houses of congress he couldn't pass meaningful reforms on spending.<br />
The biggest problems we have are jobs and the economy and in both cases Obama has shown he can't figure them out while Romney has shown he knows business and budgets. <br />
If it can be said that Romney closed some factories along the way, well perhaps we should take a look at the empty storefronts and overflowing welfare rolls under Obama. If you can blame Romney for a few job losses over a largely successful career, how can we help but blame Obama for the loss literally millions of jobs that hppened under his watch?

Best Answer

Romney, because his values and ideas most closely resemble my own. Things must change and I like Romney's stance to let many decisions go back to individual states.

Best Answer

Romney by a landslide. Obama wanted the debt ceiling raised last year and he threatened that certain checks might no go out if it wasn't. But instead of cutting spending, they borrowed more and continued spending until they reached the debt ceiling again and need to raise the debt ceiling again. How stupid is that?! Obama is a fool, and is not smart at all. He is dangerous to the country and I can't believe his supporters can't see this. Are they all that stupid?!

Best Answer

Obama, he can't do any worse than Bush did. Romney could though.

Best Answer

Obama has done worse than Bush did. More deficits in 3 years than Bush racked up in 8. Much higher unemployment.

Best Answer

Less corporate crime, less government scandal, no pre-emptive wars have been started, BIN LADEN IS DEAD, and we're in the midst of a recession that is still kicking the world economy in the ***. The worst thing you can do is cut benefits to those who need them. That's how extremism builds and if enough people are hungry, homeless, and angry, then hello revolution. The only way the economy is going to get better is if companies who can afford it take risks and employ people at low level jobs. Americans shouldn't be buying til it hurts, companies should be hiring til it hurts. It's a trickle up economy, not a trickle down economy. How do you think rich people got so rich? You build a pyramid from the bottom up not the top down. It wouldn't make sense. It'd collapse.

Best Answer

Gnat - Actually not true at all. Scandals? What do you call giving guns to south american gangs that use it to kill American agents. (Or does your mind block out the Fast and Furious Scandal.) How about the Solyndra disaster and the other bad investments with our tax dollars? Bailing out GM (or rather GMs unions) with tax dollars instead of letting the company re-organize under Chapter 11? (A move that cost American taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars and screwed every GM investor and most of the GM dealers in a way that was positively shocking it was so unlawful and without precident.) Also how soon we forget that the Wall St. scandals were investigated in the Obame years but conveniently none of the Wall Streeters went to jail. (I guess those 10s of millions that Wall St. gave obama last election cycle paid off didn't they?) "Pre-emptive wars" - what's going on in Pakistans mountains is what they called a "secret war" in Nixons time and it more likely to get us in a world war long term than anything that happend in Iraq. (There's a reason why the U.S.'s relationship with Pakistan - a nuclear power - has gotten very frosty lately.) Want to talk scandal? How about the fact that our own treasury bought over $1.5 trillion of our own debt. (Just because you might not understand the scandal doesn't mean it isn't one. That's a bomb that will go off and when it does Al Queda will be jealous they were never able to do anything that damaging to the United States.) As for your views on the economy - Corporations are adding jobs by the 10s of thousands. They just aren't doing it here - they are doing it in India, China, Pakistan, and Korea. You want to talk pyramids? The consumers in those countries are going crazy buying cars, tvs, apartments, etc. The corporations are doing fine in the "pyramid" department. Want to know how to fix that and encourage them to bring those jobs back to the United States instead? Well, it won't come from burdening them with the worlds highest corporate tax burden and a populace that treats them like the enemy. As for Bin Laden being dead - good - I thank Bush who had the cahones to suppor the interrogation techniques that found the links to where he was hiding and the navy seals who killed the guy. As for Obama and his lip biting while watching it all on tv from a safe location thousands of miles away while his propaganda arm can record the sweat on his brow for posterity, it's kind of a joke. At least Bush let the cameras take pictures of the aircraft carrier deck full of soldiers when he declared Mission Accompished.

Best Answer

1. The gun scandal is less reminiscent of teh Iran contra scandal and more like some people in the military just decided to make a quick buck. The sales of that are independant, not exactly government sanctioned. 2. Better to try and fail and than to not try at all. 3. The wall street execs didn't go to jail because the justice dept. aid it was a regulatory issue. I don't agree with it. 4. Pakistan closed the border because we wouldn't stop using drones to bomb inside their country. That's just the tip of why they're mad at us. 5. If offshoring was made illegal and US law required the companies to staff the businesses with mostly american citizens regardless of location, that wouldn't be happening. The money would be made here and spent here. 6. So you admit that trickle down economics doesn't work because of the pyramid building in other countries? As you say the consumers are buying up stuff left and right and the businesses are responding by adding jobs. Kind of like exactly what I said would work. 7. Corporations that open every loophole and use every trick in the book to avoid paying taxes should be punished for tax evasion. In my opinion any business that is American should have the majority of their business model here. Not other countries. 8. Bush strutted around in a padded flight suit in front of cameras taking credit for something that he had no part in. How is Bush on an aircraft carrier declaring "mission acomplished" and Obama in a room waiting for news of a top secret and illegal operation anything but completely different. It's not like Obama could have accompanied the seals in there. Just like how Bush didn't step foot in iraq until it was "safe".

Best Answer

Bush and Obama were so much alike (in policy, not personality) considering they were from opposite parties. I find it funny Obama fans hate him so much!

Best Answer

He's not my favorite either damn it, my point is that there's no great candidate, but Romney would screw us. Look at his record, he's hiding something obviously, why else would he literally do anything but articulate his ideas? I voted for Hilary in the primary because I was sure Obama was going to get us into war with Iran or Pakistan, for goodness sake. However their foreign policy I could say **** all to, it's their domestic records I'm concerned about. Obama if he keeps up the pace of jobs as of today he will break even on the jobs losses since his inauguration in 2009. I call that significant progress on the economy, don't you?

Best Answer

You read my mind, I want to ask the same question, but I will go with Obama, I heard a lot of bad things about Romney, and news came from the Republicans

Best Answer

Jimmy Carter if you must have a really bad president!

Best Answer

I Support Mitt Romney For President
Obama '08 Campaign Co Chair Now Stumps For Mitt &amp; Dissects Dummycrat Negative Mindsets
By: Me
Written on August 19th, 2012
CBNnews.com update nails OB1's coffin: Obama '08 campaign co chair now stumps for Mitt &amp; dissects liberal negative mindsets

Best Answer

Vote for 0bama - It's easier than working.

Best Answer

Romney. He helped Mass (and took no salary), He helped the Olympics (and too no salary) and I believe he can help America. Obama blamesveveryone else for his failures and sucks so bad he couldn't even get one Democrat vote for his last budget.

Best Answer

I want a candidate with a distinct personality with three consistent qualities: an absolute conviction that he is morally right; an intense will that refuses to consider the possibility that he could be wrong, or could lose a fair fight; and a need to control every situation to fit these parameters. So perhaps if there is a way to meld the two candidates into one, I might find some one worthy of voting for or just concede to vote libertarian and throw it in the wind for lack of another spineless loser.

Best Answer

Obama by far. I would like to pick neither because they are both idiots. All the candidates are complete imbeciles in my opinion. They are looking out for themselves. Obama atleast tries but congress won't work with him. USA is not as good of a country as we like to say it is.

Best Answer

You know, somehow Clinton got lots done with the gop in charge of congress and Reagan got plenty done with dems in congress - but Obama couldn't get anything done even when the dems ran both houses of congress. Ever think HE might be the problem?

Best Answer

Since Congress sets it's own agenda and the president merely signs or vetos bills into law they have approved I'm pretty sure that your point makes no sense. The president has very little real power. Congress comes up with bills, decides which are put to the floor, and which are tabled. All things that committees of senators and representatives decide. The inability of congress to work together is the real issue. Your bringing obama into this is pretty stupid and an obvious attempt to stifle the real problem, unwillingness to compromise, no matter what on the republicans part. That was what the dems needed when they were in power.

Best Answer

If Bush was given a second chance in office, why not Obama!?! Besides he can learn the mistakes he did the first term and try not to make them again in the second....or at least not to the extent people are accusing him of doing! I'm not much of a political person or for one party over the other.....my votes are primarily on who they are as a person and what I think they could do for our nation. If I think they have what it takes and they show a tremendous amount of strength, determination, patriotism and can stomach much of the hatred they receive from opposing parties..then I say why not! Who are you voting for and why?

Best Answer

Worst choice of presidents since bush

Best Answer

Obama, I want to go forward not backward. Obama needs us to vote out all those republicans who have fought his every move!

Best Answer

Won't happen. Not a single major pollster is even hinting that the dems could take back the house and many say they are going to lose the senate as well.

Best Answer

I don't like either of them. I'll vote libertarian this time.

Best Answer

Obama. Romney belongs to a neo-fascist party. Keep in mind that I think Obama is too far to the right of center.

Best Answer