I am a producer creating a series of videos that will feature people living with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The purpose of this video series is to get different perspectives on Rheumatoid Arthritis treatment and management from a variety of experts and patients. We are looking for people with mild to moderate/severe RA who would like to share their experiences on video. Our goal is to create a short series with people discussing both challenges and successes on singular topics like Daily Inspiration, Emotional Side Effects, Lifestyle Habits, and Exercise Tips. We are shooting in NYC & NJ areas "only" in early February 2014. Please respond if you are in the NYC/NJ area and interested in participating. We can provide additional information when you contact me as well as information on honorariums for participation.
jackiechaptermedia jackiechaptermedia 18-21 Jan 23 in Community