made my own when I had cats out of the rubber maid totes.... then put it in the damn corner with 2 fake grass front door mats to catch the litter on paws. to have more litter kept the smell down, even though in was OCD about cleaning it daily.

Best Answer

I'm pretty OCD about it too. My litter box is next to the toilet and the cat is disabled so he doesn't cover the poo... So whenever he "goes" and I notice it, I just get the feces out of there and flush em. It's worked pretty well and there's almost no litter on it because he's disabled.

Best Answer

and I only used tidy cats.... teiedthisnand that, butnsometing in those crystals kept the smell more normal. the bio friendly ones reek of ammonia after a day.

Best Answer

Tidy cats Hav crystal litter? R u talking about the silica crystals?

Best Answer

what every the shiney things were besides the clay

Best Answer
Best Answer

I use a sand litter called "our cat" its good but im curious with the silica litters and the biodegradable litters

Best Answer

I don't know... We tried a different kind from the Dollar store, but that was horrible... Stuck with this one ever since and for us it really works. The litter box itself is just an ordinary beige litter box with no top.

Best Answer

I see.. Cuz i saw this omega paw which u just need to roll to the side and itll sift and u just need to pull out this pan where the dirty litters r.. It looks amazing as it wud take less effort and less time for me to clean their litter

Best Answer