Wonder Woman, Goddess Amazon Princess vs. cat

Best Answer

I would say the guy they are fighting over!

Best Answer

yes wonder woman is wonder woman but i am just a fan of selina kyle in the comics catwoman fought with cheetah who fought with wonder woman before and they had a bloody fight and diana went to 3 rounds just to finish cheetah <br />
and boom! even catwoman is a human she fought cheetah and won!!! she had a hard time yes because shes not a deni god because shes just a human with skills!!!<br />
if you want diana and selina fight you should let catwoman still some powers that match wonder woman but my point is catwoman is not just an average anti hero shes, catwoman the mother of batman's daughter!

Best Answer

Catwoman has a whip! That's a weak argument. A whip won't do anything to Wonder Woman. Well, in terms of being harmful. I mean, we're talking about a woman who is blessed with super endurance. If you know anything about Wonder Woman, you'd know something basic like, the lasso is indestructible, it can make you tell the truth, also one loop around your neck and a mighty tug later, you'd be dead.<br />
Besides the whip and being cat-like and "sexy", Catwoman has claws, a leather suit, and has some fighting skills. Oh, and she steals. Big whop. Wonder Woman is gifted with super strength, speed, agility and endurance, flight, can heal herself, is a superior hand-to-hand combatant, was trained by Amazon warriors, is resistant to magic and has actual weaponry that can defend herself. Not only that, Wonder Woman is "beautiful as Aphrodite, wise as Athena, stronger than Hercules and swifter than Hermes."<br />
If you're telling me that Catwoman can beat a demi-goddess, then you probably have to get your brain checked. Batman could probably take on Wonder Woman, but Catwoman? You've gotta be kidding me.

Best Answer

wonder woman would so take cat woman down!

Best Answer

cat woman(halle berry-not the old tweeker chick of the 60's) she is slick and sexy, wonder woman is kinda big and fake looking,

Best Answer

Cat woman

Best Answer

Wonder Woman who else

Best Answer

Wonder Woman with ease would win.

Best Answer