a: Roman Catholic b: Eastern Orthodox c: Anglican or Episcopalian. DO NOT LET THE VATICAN, HEADED BY A CHILD-MOLESTING, NAZI BUTCHER, CO-OPT THE TERM 'catholic.' Force the Roman Catholics, world-wide, to identify themselves as ROMAN catholic. catholic=Christian=good Roman Catholic=evil, warped, sick. A dark embarassment to God=bad
ThunderWolf50 ThunderWolf50 51-55, M 6 Answers May 29, 2010

Epsicopal/ Anglican are not Catholic anymore than Lutherans are Catholic. <br />
B. You forgot Russian Orthodox, and Byzantine Rite. <br />
The term Catholic applies to all, even with the schism. Following you logic...Roman Catholics are vile and are all tarred with the same brush; ergo...following that, all BSA leaders are also child molestors, as are all teachers, police officiers, pastors of independent churches, pastors of main stream protestant churches, mormons, youth sports coaches, ob/gyns, dentists, soldiers, sailors, airmen, polticians, lawyers...<br />
ah there's a trend, basically anyone on the planet is evil, vile etc...because they may belong to the same church, org., job....<br />
so much for rational thought.

Best Answer

Im Roman Catholic and Im not bad, ok love!

Best Answer

You are, by your own admission, ROMAN catholic. So, yes, you are evil, of course, and a NAZI Jew murderer.<br /><br />
Until you reject ROMAN catholicism and embrace Christianity (catholicism), and seek forgiveness of your ROMAN catholic sins, you will spend eternity in hell with every past, the present, and future Pope(s).

Best Answer

Orthodox Christian, Anglicans, and Episcopalians are NOT Roman Catholic. Beliefs may be similar, but they are not Roman Catholic. I also know people who identify themselves as "Roman Catholic"---"Catholic" just seems to be a shorter way to say it. I can see where the confusion would come in....especially in something like the Nicene Creed where it says "we believe in one holy catholic and apostolic church".....well hey, if we're not Catholic, why do we say that in Episcopal churches, Lutheran churches, and sometimes Methodist churches? (I only name those because those are the ones I've attended that use the Nicene Creed or Apostles' Creed. I'm sure others do too.) The answer is because there, "catholic....church" means the universal Church. I'm sure those who are "Catholic" know they're "Roman Catholic". <br />
Also, please do not assume that just because someone is Roman Catholic that they're bad. You've just insulted a BUNCH of people who are sincerely Roman Catholic who want to do God's will. <br />
As you want to force Roman Catholics to identify themselves always as "Roman Catholic" and not just "Catholic", do you want to also force all Christians to say more than just "Christian" when asked what they are? Lutheran Christian, Methodist Christian, Baptist Christian, Pentecostal Christian, Presbyterian Christian, Gnostic Christian, Nondenominational Christian, etc?<br />
...I just checked out your experience groups. You say you "Dislike A Narrow Mind" and you "Want to be happy and make others happy." You're certainly not doing the latter, and you must dislike yourself according to the former. <br />
P.S. I doubt bronagh1 has murdered any Jews or is on board with that idea. I don't think Roman Catholics are members of the Nazi party either. =)

Best Answer

3 : Brainwashed within a whisker of their Life.

Best Answer

Thunderwolf: Roman Catholics, as deluded as they may appear are not the Corporate Church body - that's the Cardinals, Bishops and other assorted Pedos, Clerical Fascists and other mentally ill deviants. The average papists I have met have been decent reasonable people, who, if your intention is to win them to your view, will react badly to your style. <br />
You may enjoy a book - vatican assassins - here www.vaticanassassins.org The author may be just your kind of chap.

Best Answer