to join the Freemasons ..so is this maybe why they say its full of devil worshopers?
swizzlstick swizzlstick 36-40, F 3 Answers Mar 8 in Embarrassing & Funny

I honestly know little about the Freemasons, but cannot see any reason why they would reject anyone. In contrast, I can see more resentment or distrust from Catholics in general on the Freemasons than them distrusting Catholics. I grew up Catholic, but no longer am because I don't agree with all that they preach or stress along with my own personal experience. On a side note I don't hate the religion or Catholics either.

Best Answer

no i researched this topic as iv heard many people on ep speaking of freemasons as worshoppers of Satan himself and my father was in it before he died so was important that i knew the truth and that is it they dont allow you to join if your catholic...and why this is im still researching..its a very secretive organisation.

Best Answer

Says who? All the Mason ask is that a man believes in a higher power. Nothing diabolical about that.

Best Answer

ask some freemason friends they will tell you, i think it will apply to Muslims too

Best Answer

That is a typical religious response... lol

Best Answer

no more a true honest responce.x

Best Answer