I do not know I've been told that my cat is a little bit of a madam, but I think she just deserves everything because shes just sooooo cute >
thegirlwiththefatcat thegirlwiththefatcat 18-21, F 35 Answers Mar 5, 2009

Cats are the most manipulative creatures on the planet. They use humans as servants. They never fail to let us know daily, that they were once treated as Gods, and still deserve to be treated as such, today. My cat turns her back on me, and lashes her tail if, I don't do what SHE wants done - right NOW!! They consider themselves as royalty, at the very least, and demand suitable treatment accordingly.

There was a question asked once, about how cats came to be domesticated. Were they tamed by humans? - or did cats make the first approach to humans, for food and shelter?

I believe the cats decided that humans made excellent suckers, and they decided they could groom them for their own ends and comfort - so they approached the humans, and turned on the charm. The rest is history.

Best Answer

Dog says" My person feed's me, house's me, clean's up after me, take's care of me and love's me. They must be God.

Cat says "My person feed's me, house me, clean's up after me, take's care of me and love's me. I must be God.

Best Answer

i've never thought of cats as being "cute". they're just animals that stroll around our abodes independent of us, except when they're hungry or want their litter box cleaned.

Best Answer

Cats rule the world. We are their servants.

Best Answer

I think that some people probably just can't hate a fuzzy small creature that has a happy motor. purrrr!

Best Answer

Personally nobody ever owns a cat, they own us, My cat wakes me to feed her, open the door for her to go out, fill her water dish and scratch her head. She even gets bossy if I won't lift the covers for her to get under, then she steals my pillow. She has me trained real good!

Best Answer

As the saying goes... Dogs have Masters... Cats have Staff.

Best Answer

haha. They have no concept because it comes naturally probably.

Cats will make certain to let you know exactly what they want and they are quite capable of punishing the human that doesn't do their bidding. But they are just so damn cute.

Best Answer

I had one that was manipulative....He hurt his paw...and he would limp....So we would pick him up and love him...and put him on the coutch...Well after he was better...he would still limp.....But when he thought that we were not looking...He would walk alright...And when he saw us looking...He would start to limp once more....But he would forget what leg that was hurt...and would always limp on the leg closest to us.....Right leg one way....Left leg comming the other way....hehehehe

We named him Nermal....Just like Garfield...And he looked like a Nermal also...hehehehe

Best Answer

Well, I dunno. But I LOVE going along for the ride! Signed, forever serving cats

Best Answer

A bird is a bird.

A dog is a dog.

But,

A cat is a person!

My 'person' rules the house and if something happens that he doesn't like he is sure to let me know. I love it when we snuggle and he 'sings' to me.

Best Answer

Both! I know I'm completely enslaved by my kitty! :)

He's my soul-mate......lol

Best Answer

We are mindlessly enslaved by their cuteness. Cuteness rules!!!

Best Answer

Oh, they are manipulative, but cute. Oh, so damn cute.

Best Answer

Cats are not only charming and manipulative, they are far thinking and patient. My theory is that they are exerting all the energy possible (that's why they sleep so much) into evolving opposable thumbs! When that happens, we better hope that we are as cute in their eyes as they were in ours. LOL

Best Answer

I'm not enslaved by my kitty! I'm all too well aware of her manipulativness and evil! And I respect that...she must get it from me.

:p

Best Answer

Cats are too cute and the best animal to own. My cat does whatever he wants.

Best Answer

I choose to be enslaved to the cuteness. :)

Best Answer

it's the cuteness

they are our masters

Best Answer

I love my cats especially when they boss me wround LOL!

Best Answer