I'm biased - I've worked with T-Mobile for 5 years now; they believe in a winning situation for the customers, employees, and owners. I've never worked for such a company before! Go to www.shrinkmybill.com and find out which company is best for you. You may also want to check out the latest cell phone report in Consumer Reports. =) If you have any questions, I can help!

Best Answer

Verizon Wireless is the best. They have the largest coverage area. Right now because of Christmas coming they have some pretty fantastic promotions going on. You might want to check them out at Verizon.com

Best Answer

I heard boost was good. All unlimited for $50 a month.

Best Answer

I wouldnt go with Sprint/nextel coverage is too spotty. I have nextel and at my home the only way i get a good signal is to walk out in the yard beside the telephone pole. kinda feel like green acres.

Best Answer

You don't want AT&T. They suck. Verizon Wireless has been pretty good, though.

Best Answer

We use prepaid T-Mobile phones and have been satisfied.<br />
With prepaid, you don't have a contract and just buy as much as you need, minute wise).

Best Answer