Rolle2323 Rolle2323 61-65, F 6 Answers May 26, 2012

I honestly don't care for them.I have a friend who sends them regularly.I get annoyed.I don't need good luck,I have faith.

Best Answer

DELETE.

Best Answer

Easy. Crap ; delete it.

Best Answer

They were so exciting as a kid, when they were actually hand written on paper! Via e-mail now... delete!

Best Answer

Mine goes on the trash bin

Best Answer

i get annoyed with friends who send them to me too, they know i dont like them. its a load of rubbish designed to be sent as far as possible. i hate it more when they have threats attached. i have read hundreds. and not sent them on. and not died.

Best Answer

I received one today that actually threatened that if it wasn't sent on that harm would come to my child, because that is what had happened to people who hadn't sent it on in the past, to at least 20 people. I sent a letter to the "friend" who sent it to me....and told her never to send me another like it again.

Best Answer

That is awful. Some sick person comes up with these things and people are too scared not to send them on. It's best just delete them, I find. I don't even bother reading them anymore, as soon as I see 'send to # friends or...' or 'read all of this...' then I delete.

Best Answer