Greeneyedandcurious Greeneyedandcurious 22-25, F 3 Answers Feb 7, 2012

not bad. takes some time to get used to seeing something out of the corner of your eye. eventually eyes adjust back to normal. <br />
didnt really hurt either when mine was done

Best Answer

While it was healing, was it difficult to sleep in?

Best Answer

for me it was not. i sleep mostly on my back, sometimes on my side. so healing went quickly. will depend if you lie on it or not while you sleep.

Best Answer

Hmm I dunno sometimes I wakeup directly on my stomach and other times not at all. Do you know how it affects everything if you sleep on your stomach and accidently lay on the side your eyebrow is pierced?

Best Answer

well during the healing period you would want to consider propping yourself away from you stomach with pillows or whatever so you stay on side or back. but after its had a chance to heal. i could wake up on my stomach some days and it is unaffected by it

Best Answer

K good to know. How hard is it to take care of the piercing while it's healing? Actually, how much does it cost :p I haven't looked. How much did you pay?

Best Answer

not very difficult at all.
mine was done a while ago. since removed it for work purposes. But cost depends on your local piercing shop u will go to. prices differ everywhere. but if i had to guess i would anticipate 30 - 50 range

Best Answer

Ah k cool. That'll definitley be in my price range. so obviously I wouldn't wear it constantly, it doesn't heal over super fast if you don't wear one day does it?

Best Answer

obviously has to stay in till healed over very good. But no its not like say a tongue ring. you can take it out for a bit of time and not worry. but like any opening too long can close in time. you would better find a balance of time once you had it.

Best Answer

I'd be wearing it most of the time. I just wanted to make sure it wouldn't close up on me fast. Once it's healed and all, are they easy to take out and switch and all?

Best Answer

yea once healed not closing fast part of body. easy to switch in and out. takes practice like anything else but not difficult. would do it in front of mirror. easiest way i ever found to get started eventually can do it completely by feel.

Best Answer

That's awesome, you have no idea how glad I am to hear that. What places sell eyebrow stuff? Cause I dunno. Hopefully I'd get to a point where I can do that. But I'm kind of a goof, so I'd probably be using a mirror for awhile haha

Best Answer

all places that do piercings will sell the stuff you want/need.
no matter if you are a goof. you will get there. i have thick hands makes it hard to work with the small end balls on them. i can do it with no aid (after much time with mirror), then you can do it

Best Answer

Ask the plastic surgeon who corrects it if it does not turn out the way people recommended it on experienceproject.

Best Answer